The Hit And Run Restaurant "review" Thread

Jingthing

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I drink small bottles when in Pattaya

That's a good idea considering your dietary intake as there's only so much room:

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Had "small" BF 2 bacon, 2 egg, 1 sausage, beans, tomato, fried potatoes, toast with butter and marmalade and cup of coffee all for 89 baht. Later I had liver and onions, mash, carrots & peas for 179 baht.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, polpott said:

I'm sure Dr Turner slipped through. The place is like Fort Knox to get into.

Well not really, the security opened the gate without even coming out. We did roll in in a shiny black van so I guess it was enough to establish bona fides. Parking is right at the entrance, under the first floor. Very convenient, but do get a designated driver. The place is designed for drinking, eating and merryment so you'll get tipsy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/29/2020 at 10:12 AM, SePl said:

Mc Donald burgers are ok because I will never pay 300 baht for any burger at any supposed great burger place. And now even McDonald is too expensive for what it is. Starbucks are cheaters from the start and only idiots would support them, I agree.

Try 711 coffee, but only take espresso to know the real taste, even if you had your own milk, its a lot better than choosing their latte or any other thing.

And what do you think about Kiss food ? I read many negatives here from supposed experts who cannot explain why they think that Thai food is better somewhere else. I do not eat Thai food anywhere as most chef think about themselves as cook artists when they actually know nothing. At Kiss they are not asked to know anything, they are just told to follow the same recipe that is written, and nobody is interested in their culinary art !

McDonald's 39baht burger

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aussiexpat said:

Or just review without implying you are the only one that can afford such a dinner lol

I forgot some essentials too: the place does not offer Full English Breakfast, fish & chips or bangers & mash nor 39 baht Leo. Just so CCs know. 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

I forgot some essentials too: the place does not offer Full English Breakfast, fish & chips or bangers & mash nor 39 baht Leo. Just so CCs know. 

Apparently did an excellent breakfast when first opened but reduced hours since Covid have meant breakfast has been cut.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Making another assumption that I'm a CC, but whatever, keep going if it makes you feel good.

Btw, I don't drink Leo, rest of the above sounds great though ????

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nout said:

Cabbages and Condoms on Soi 4 Pratumnak is the most beautiful restaurant in Pattaya, beautiful design, beach view, modest prices.

I just find their food so bland. But you are correct, its a lovely place. Is it still open?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nout said:

High end cuisine with home baking including bagels, bread, cakes etc at Peaky Blinders Soi 1 Pratumnak

A few friends also speak highly of their food but complain about a long wait. I intend to try during the week, do they open for brekky?

And any info on their Thai food?

Edited by hackjam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1