Looking For A Family Van

24Heels

Whatv aboutb a DFSK V27? I see them advertised all the time on my cable tv for under 500,000 bht.

http://chinaautoweb....odels/dfsk-v27/

smile.png

Do you really want to be driving a Chinese car? I believe also the size of the van does not reflect the requirements of the OP (larger van but not a SUV).

I don't want to buy one.

I'm just suggesting a cheap alternative for the OP who was very non specific about his requirements apart from needing more room than some SUVs he named.

This is an actual mini van and is much roomier than some other vehicles mentioned above. Thais could fit half a village in the back of a V27.

Just saw a V-27 in a parking lot - it looks really good, I thought it's maybe a new Honda or Toyota van. I had to Google it to find out. And looks very practical.

However, the low, low price and the 1,300 cc engine and the LCDs in the seat rests are turn-offs.

Anyone know whether DFSK is the glorious exception to the rule of Chinese cars?

Edited by nikster

I've got a Nissan Elgrand first generation in the UK. Also badged as an Isuzu Filly The later ones look really good but I don't think they do them here which is strange as it's a direct competitor to the Toyota Alphard.