Water Scenes !

samuijimmy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm hoksip, haasip with this photo. It's a bit dark, but I'm not quite sure how to make it better. Surin beach, Phuket.

Surin beach by Pekka Oilinki, on Flickr

Your overall exposure is out of balance, Oilinki. Sun should be brighter/ rocks should be darker. Also the dark area on the left is a big distraction. Try to subtly neglect the clouds and blue sky because they are too present.

The sand and rocks combination down is the main attraction of the image, focus on them.

Looks like you found some good jetties ... Mr H!!!....thumbsup.gif ^^^

Safe harbour, Nathon Samui...

It was difficult finding anything in Pattaya as most places have been developed, luckily I was contacted by some of the local Thai photographers who offered to take me around to some interesting places wai2.gif

Now looking for Interesting places in Koh Chang for the next trip

Cool shot as always, MrH. Looks like your sensor could do with a clean though

Thanks mate, your right mate i've been traveling for over 2 months my camera body's and glass are in at Nikon for some much needed maintenance and cleaning tongue.png

I'm starting a road-trip in a couple of weeks. Gonna spend four or five weeks seeing parts of the country I've yet to visit (including Koh Chang.

Cool mate, I'm going to be taking a week or to off to relax and get things in order in Bangkok, then back on the road, going to Koh Chang and later the north Chaing Mai, Chaing Rai, Pai Etc

If your in Koh Chang when Im there mate drop me a message and we can do some shooting together^^