Sourcing Brahman Cows Livestock

Hi

I'm looking for sources of Brahman cows to purchase on a continual basis. It would have to be from a credible farm with a fairly big supply. Ideally it would be from south of Thailand.

Could I get some tips as to where to start? Any helpful replies or recommendations is deeply appreciated.

Would there be a list from the agricultural department of farms throughout the country that supply livestock . If not, where should I be looking?

Thanks in advance..

Contact your nearest Department of Livestock Development Station. There is a station or centre in every province.

Very difficult to obtain commercially pure Brahman stock in Thailand. Most are crossbreds with local Thai native stock. It is even more difficult to find crossbred Brahmans in southern Thailand. The big cattle farms are in northeast Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...

You could try the farming mags, but as Michael said not easy to find , all so thay are not going to be cheap in Lopburi thay seem to be a revival in beef cattle .and if thay are like dairy heiffers the price will go up

You could could try the farming mags ,but as Michael said not easy to find and not cheap, here in Lopburi, there is a small revival of beef cattle ,and the prices will go up