Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

Awesome MrT.......and thank you very much for your compliment!

My photo was taken last January,the best times for visiting the lake to see the Lotuses is December til late Febuary.

I believe that's the only time that the lotuses are in bloom.I am planning another trip up there at the back end of this year,or

maybe in January again.I you can then get on the water before sun up,the sight is awesome and well worth the early start.

We (the whole family) set off from or home at 3.30 am and it was a chilly ride up there,I can tell you!

Thanks for that, @shaggy1969. Luckily, I was headed from Udon to Khon Kaen anyway this morning, so it didn't take me far out of my way.

Let me know when you're heading back there. If you don't mind, I might tag along. Some local knowledge would be useful!

Edited by tangaroa67

Monet'esque, but I'm not convinced I like the post-processing. Hope you post more though!

OK I got a bit bored with black silhouettes, so I thought I would just alter the highlights and shadows, sorry if you don’t like it, but it was my decision, I take it it was my post you were refering to, as you did not quote post.

Yes, @sometime it was your post I was referring to. In fact, I do like the image, just not the processing. I'm certainly not criticising your artistic interpretation, we all have individual tastes, after all. As I said, please post more!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk