Farm Photos

shaggy1969

I been a bit remiss in posting here lately, but here is a shot of hillside farms around Pai... garlic I think !

Wow ! I really like this ! Raw...

I looked at your avatar again on my big screen and Hello Kitty has been revealed.

thumbsup.gif

I'm the Super hero in Pink~ Hansum ? tongue.png

My apologies for it being late in coming folks,but I would like to wish you all

a belated Sabai Dee Pi Mai wai.gif

Just got back today and so have not had chance to upload any photos.......

Instead,I'm going to put my feet up and look through the great farm photos

you guys have posted whilst I was away.biggrin.png

... and a warm welcome back.

There have been some great contributions ... as for Farm Photos ... I'm sure a few of us would like to see the latest images of the Baby Boy Farmer ... thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

There have been some great contributions ... as for Farm Photos ... I'm sure a few of us would like to see the latest images of the Baby Boy Farmer ... thumbsup.gif

... and a warm welcome back.

--- make that a cold one from me, Shaggy. Welcome back here.

wub.png Missed you guy's also..... what a great Farm photos start you have made to 2014 clap2.gif

Whilst I was back home we went and talked with the owner of a 15 rai plot of land that we have been keeping an eye on for some time,perfect location next to one of the towns water reservoirs.

Unfortunately,the owner did not need to sell the land,we knew how much the owner had been asking for the land.......but it miraculously shot up by 30% when I/we made an offer to buy it whistling.gif .

Lesson learned,next time I will stay at home and let the family do the bidding thumbsup.gif

My dream of farming again in Thailand is still as strong as ever and the longing to be with my loved ones full time grows even stronger......just need to stay patient and bide my time.

Anyway....enough of my rambling coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Hi Shaggy great thread and fantastic pics posted by everyone.

I have just found this thread and have read up to page #30 only 100 pges to go,

It has inspired me to add a couple of pics of my own from my last visit to the missus village.

Hi nightwatch

A big warm welcome to Farm Photos.

Fantastic opening post you have made there.

I really like the convey shots in your first two posts thumbsup.gif

Regards

Shaggy

• Like 1

Not more ducks! facepalm.giftongue.png I ran outta likes... but it's OK! ^

Was the duck-situation already there on page 30? Maybe he did not know...rolleyes.gif

I personally like the excavator shots, nightwatch.thumbsup.gif Likewise, I am planning to go into a rice overhaulage mill and take some pics there. It's a weird place.

• Like 1