Farm Photos

shaggy1969

some great shots guys ^ my likes quota finished already today....

So for a change, my Jack fruit are smaller than Rons! tongue.png but I have three>>.. whistling.gifbiggrin.png

SAM_0118.JPG

Couple of things here.Firstly,the leaves on yours are completely different to the ones on my trees and I was wondering if they are different varieties.

Secondly,we have picked four jackfruit off the one tree and this morning I had to take my shoes and socks off and added the middle stump to get to

the 21 still left on the tree.smile.png

Edited by Ron19

So for a change, my Jack fruit are smaller than Rons! tongue.png but I have three>>.. whistling.gifbiggrin.png

SAM_0118.JPG

Couple of things here.Firstly,the leaves on yours are completely different to the ones on my trees and I was wondering if they are a different varieties.

Secondly,we have picked four jackfruit off the one tree and this morning I had to take my shoes and socks off and added the middle stump to get to

the 21 still left on the tree.smile.png

ah you could be correct there Ron, I maybe will pop down and take a boo and see what has developed , this was taken a few months ago.... I am not good at ID'ing some of these fruits, as you may have noticed tongue.png I am better with shrubs and flowers (sometimes whistling.gif ) biggrin.png

But my other Jack fruit is bigger than yours! biggrin.pngtongue.png

• Like 1

To keep the birds away.

See plenty of the scarecrows but the first time I have seen the nut clinking on a beer bottle trick.

You would be well assured that the " nut " clinking on a beer bottle would have to be Goompa .laugh.png

I have been clinking on aforesaid for many a year now , also have scared many birds away as a result ,sad.png

Still , practice makes perfect ... and I am up for the challenge .

• Like 1

SAM_0118.JPG

Might have finally found out what these fruits are.Showed this photo to my wife and she said they are not jackfruit and called them săa-gay.When I put that through the translation mill,it came out as " Breadfruit " which are a close relative of the Jackfruit. ( สาเก săa-gay = Breadfruit )

• Like 1

About time the animals featured again. Heres one from the past that Shaggy may remember. And for those of you that think the white powder on the nose may be a bit "Sus" its milk powder!

Good call IA,and thanks for posting your photo.

I remember that photo well mate,In fact if I remember correctly it was the reason that I became a member of TVF.

In fact my first post ever was in your Pigs101 thread....a brilliant thread mate,a lot of people owe you many thanks for

what you posted and the help you gave them through the years.

I know that the grunters still have a place in your heart and I truely hope that it is not too long before you are back

doing what you love.

Edited by shaggy1969
  • Like 1