Farm Photos

shaggy1969

hi shaggy,

i no its not farming,

but i think the best photos macs took todate,

they had a day out at the waterfalls on friday,

dont ask me what the fish are, but some kind of carp i think, they eat lots of long bean lol.

and janet on a bridge,

home on the 10th next month,

jake

Jake mate,your little Janet is a proper little Princess.You and Mac must be so proud of her.

I think you are correct about the fish being carp.If I am not mistaken they are Soro Brook Carp.

Maybe our resident fish expert RBH can confirm that when he is about next......(or give us the correct species)

Not long to go before your are back with your loved ones again mate.........and Frank biggrin.png

• Like 1

Mixing the fertilizer for the rice ...

IMG_8198.JPG

Does anyone know what the brown fertilizer is that is being mixed with urea is called.It is like drawing teeth around here

to find out what it is.There used to be a lot of it used around here in the past but I haven't seen any for a while.I want a

bag of it for something I am growing.

Oh no! Save yourselves, everybody!w00t.gif

13753040343_f4106d1534.jpg

This is what farmers do to a stripped tobacco fielddry.pngcrazy.gif

13753058463_e19d11d158_b.jpg

Re-introducing the Ford New Holland 6610

13753051225_0b9e05b1d0_b.jpg

Hi.Were they ploughing it because the tobaco had finnished its life or were thet just sick of it?

This is my favourite thred ever .Love all of your pic and comments it brightens my day

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

IMG_8198.JPG

Does anyone know what the brown fertilizer is that is being mixed with urea is called.It is like drawing teeth around here

to find out what it is.There used to be a lot of it used around here in the past but I haven't seen any for a while.I want a

I am pretty sure it's 16 20 0 .... Ron, That is what is on the back of the truck here, I'll try and find the images of when we loaded the Pickup at the fertilizer plant! facepalm.gif

That was a different trip, so may take a while to find! tongue.pngwink.png

22-IMG_8309.JPG

Thanks for that but don't go to any trouble,it,it's really that I haven't asked the right person and not being able to speak very much thai

doesn't help.I know someone that has some left over from a bag bought 5 years ago purchased from a place some distance away.I will

see if I can get a small amount of that to carry around and show it to anyone that I am talking to.With a bit of luck,he may still have the

bag although it was split up between two people.I see both of them every day so hopefully one of them will have the bag.For some strange

reason the wife is not being very helpful on this.

I am pretty sure it's 16 20 0 .... Ron, That is what is on the back of the truck here, I'll try and find the images of when we loaded the Pickup at the fertilizer plant! facepalm.gif

That was a different trip, so may take a while to find! tongue.pngwink.png

22-IMG_8309.JPG

Thanks for that but don't go to any trouble,it,it's really that I haven't asked the right person and not being able to speak very much thai

doesn't help.I know someone that has some left over from a bag bought 5 years ago purchased from a place some distance away.I will

see if I can get a small amount of that to carry around and show it to anyone that I am talking to.With a bit of luck,he may still have the

bag although it was split up between two people.I see both of them every day so hopefully one of them will have the bag.For some strange

reason the wife is not being very helpful on this.

I can't find the other pics facepalm.gif ..... but have got the flocking birds out looking for it..... whistling.giftongue.png

Prepare%25252520rice%25252520field4554.j

Hope not signs of trouble in paradise with wifey, not co-operating w00t.gif

She probably no understand that fertilizers are different colours rolleyes.gif and perhaps different with the different manufacturers ?

^ Slapout could be correct!

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 2

Maybe I am behind the tmes but the color of fertilizer as a guide to its proprties is a new one on me. It would seem that a variation in color would be due to a different producer.

The fertilizer I'm looking for has an organic component hence the brown colour.

Hi.Were they ploughing it because the tobaco had finnished its life or were thet just sick of it?

This is my favourite thred ever .Love all of your pic and comments it brightens my day

Hi cobbler,

The remaining tobacco you see there is regarded as worthless. Good to see you like it here.thumbsup.gif

Yours,

DAL.

• Like 2

Hi cobbler,

The remaining tobacco you see there is regarded as worthless. Good to see you like it here.thumbsup.gif

Yours,

DAL.

Hi .Cool thanks.My wife looked up a thai website with all the goss on tobacco.Interestin.

Cheers Cibbler

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app