Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Shaggy ... WOW ^^

Nothing stands out with your photo above ... everything stands out.

Somehow I just wish Farming life was as romantic as it's displayed in your image above.

I now have two favourite Shaggy photos ... that one and the Tractor in the Sunshine Photo.

Cough ... did someone say 'Farming Calendar' this year?

Maybe time to start the conversation?

Thanks for the compliment David and I am really happy you like the photo.

Hmmmm,I'd get to the doctors ASAP with that cough mate giggle.gif

Joking aside,I think you are right to mention it now because last year we thought about it too late and nothing came of it.

Maybe it would be a good idea if we and other members interested in making the calender put our heads together via PM's?

PJ ... that's a cute Mutt ... thumbsup.gif

Those floor tiles are everywhere in Thailand.

Popular choice!

thanks mate,

them tiles are good, there in the sitty outside bit, but ive got them in the bathroom too non slip,

good idea about the calender by the way

i know its not farming,,

but its janets birthday today, just finnished tidying up after a few friends came round to sing happy birthday,

heres the little girl,,

happy birthday janet,,

Jake,please except my belated birthday wishes to your little Princess.

Awesome photo mate,You and Mac must be so proud of her !!!

• Like 2

I love this thread. We are harvesting our Cassava at the moment, the family can't get over how big the roots are! This is our first one so will be interesting how much profit we make. Thanks for all the pics guys, just love them smile.png

Maaaaaan,those are some hefty looking roots you have there Boxclever,congratulations to you and your family for such a bumper harvest.

Last month one of our neighbours had a couple of workers that were sick and so I said that I would give them a hand with their harvesting.

Even though they did harvest early (afraid of the market price dropping with the coming rains) they were tiny compared to yours.

The photos are excellent and thank you for sharing.One little problem is they remain thumbnail size when you click on them.Any chance of the full

sized photos to get the full benefit of those whoppers?