Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Shaggy ,you as OP of this topic- only farm photos and related one allowed ??

I am so enjoying to see all of your picture ,at my farm is nothing to see ,my rubber tree growing every day 1 cm ( very exiting ).

I have to work still another 4 years until I cane start to harvest .so better I use my time to get more money for my retirement later.

In this time ,I am in the Arab Emirate.and enjoying the sun(still 40'c)

May I have some funny pic and like to show ,but if not allowed - Mai Pen Rai

• Like 1

Shaggy ,you as OP of this topic- only farm photos and related one allowed ??

I am so enjoying to see all of your picture ,at my farm is nothing to see ,my rubber tree growing every day 1 cm ( very exiting ).

I have to work still another 4 years until I cane start to harvest .so better I use my time to get more money for my retirement later.

In this time ,I am in the Arab Emirate.and enjoying the sun(still 40'c)

May I have some funny pic and like to show ,but if not allowed - Mai Pen Rai

moench,I don't think anyone would mind you sneaking the odd photo under the radar whistling.gif

Or you could always ask your wife/girlfriend to send you some farm photos and you could post them from where you are.thumbsup.gif

Beetle grubs hiding in a cow manure sack; the chickens went crazy on them.

The adult beetles (rhino beetle cousins) are extremely destructive on palms & coconuts.

Picture%2520826.jpg

Gosh, yes, one of my neighbours in Khao Yai had 100 rai of coconut and grazed cows underneath. He was getting old and just left the coconut and concentrated on the cows. Rotting coconuts laying all over.Trees getting old and not being replaced....

I used to get cheap well rotted compost from him for 30 baht for any sized bag I brought. He'd often throw in a few freebies if he thought my bags were too small (with a big toothless grin on his face)

I used to have to go through every bag, before using them, to get rid of these boyos. No chickens and the dogs wern't interested. What a waste.

With coconuts at 23 Baht wholesale here (Chiang Mai), he WAS sitting on good money.

Of course he wouldn't see it that way.......'and he may be right.biggrin.png

Regards.

Not to harp on about the dead ducks.....

But i have a terrible secretph34r.png

I feed my fish raw duck hearts.......vampire.gif Mwahahaha.....ahem.

Regards.

What's for supper?

DSCF0141-001.jpg

(only kidding,just keeping them warm by the fire) thumbsup.gif

As a child, on my Grandfathers farm in Co. Cavan Ireland, I accidentally let a sow out of the field (Gramps had 3 sows in a 4 acre field) and into the farm yard. She "hoovered" up about 20 chicks before 2 of my cousins beat her back into the field. Early night and no spuds for me.sad.png He growled at me for a day or so....I batted my tear filled eyelashes....laugh.png

Remember this when you become Gramps......smile.png

Regards.

You've salted them. Waiting for them to pop.....smile.png

• Like 1

That's so cruel, fellas.bah.gif

So did you grill them with hairs or did you burn of the hair first with a blowtorch like they do in China with cats?

Why do the Chinese do that, do you know? The ancient art of species changing!

Well if you freeze a dog then run it over a buzz saw. Meeeeow instant cat.

Or reverse it

Petrol and a match and a cat is ....WOOF instant dog

Picked up some old golf buggy tyres in Phuket, recycling into nest boxes for the birds...

Flip em' DAL smile.png

Do I see this right? Are you regrooving the tire with a common kitchen spoon yourself?

Impressive, manthumbsup.gif

Nice machete, btwcoffee1.gif

Edited by Dancealot

Picked up some old golf buggy tyres in Phuket, recycling into nest boxes for the birds...

Flip em' DAL :)

Do I see this right? Are you regrooving the tire with a common kitchen spoon yourself?

Impressive, man:thumbsup:

Nice machete, btw:coffee1:

Who are you going to satisfy with that little thing ?

Me :)