Farm Photos

shaggy1969

And now for something completely different!

So sorry that quite a few of you are unable to come to the 'Farmer Meeting' next Saturday.

All the best on your travels etc. and love the photos that you are putting here on Shaggy's "Farmers Photo Album".

AA1

Thank you, for thinking about us, Anthony!wai2.gif

Are these first two pictures early pictures of wormfarmers' development into his current MAIN business focus?whistling.gif

I trust Bergen will post some pics for us.thumbsup.gif

Edited by Dancealot

So sorry that quite a few of you are unable to come to the 'Farmer Meeting' next Saturday.

All the best on your travels etc. and love the photos that you are putting here on Shaggy's "Farmers Photo Album".

Hi AA1

What a pleasant surprise that you popped over to see us here.

Great photos and many thanks for sharing them.

I hope that you good folk have a successful and enjoyable meeting.

Raise a glass for us because we will be there in spirit.

• Like 1

When the water can't come to you.

(Pond dug in 2009 to supply water for the crops and for raising catfish )

IMGP1437.JPG

IMGP1455.JPG

IMGP1491.JPG

Pro job Shaggy, 3 metre from step to bottom... I can't help myself when it comes to a well dug pond with minimum claw marks. But I've seen the best backhoe operator with NO CLAW MARKS ! thumbsup.gif Believe me mate, i drooled over his work on a neighbour's pond like a fool admiring Penthouse... laugh.png

Eventually i hired him to dig 3 ponds for my farm expansion 3 years ago, best results ever !

Edited by RedBullHorn
  • Like 2

What were they doing in your last post DAL?

Were they digging a pond or taking soil to be used elsewhere?

Digging out a dried pond because this years' catch was rather disappointing. 20 truckloads of soil where removed. @B500 / load.. Using 2 trucks going on and off for 2 days.

I never discovered where they dumped the soil because I thought it was logical these truckers would also make money on the 'dumping-site'. However, this was never disclosed to the resident village farang at the time..

wink.png

[edit] The pond is a lot bigger now so next years' catch will be more fruitfullthumbsup.gif

Edited by Dancealot

Digging out a dried pond because this years' catch was rather disappointing. 20 truckloads of soil where removed. @B500 / load.. Using 2 trucks going on and off for 2 days.

I never discovered where they dumped the soil because I thought it was logical these truckers would also make money on the 'dumping-site'. However, this was never disclosed to the resident village farang at the time..

wink.png

[edit] The pond is a lot bigger now so next years' catch will be more fruitfullthumbsup.gif

That soil will have probably been sold to someone wanting to raise the level of their ground to build a house on.

good luck for next years harvest thumbsup.gif

@RBH, I note that you,as a pond-professional, oblige to Shaggy's pond... That really means somethingthumbsup.gif .

Thanks for mentioning that mate,RBH's comment did put a smile on my face.

• Like 2

jimmy ... I really like that photo above ... composure, reflection, lighting and sort about a Farm ... thumbsup.gif

shaggy, I know you posted it before ... but any chance of that Tractor photo from Post #46 be seen again

It remains my favourite.

Mr Naam ... can you picture yourself here?

i can picture myself on 25 rai, with a fistful of buffaloes, some sheep, ducks, chicken, a pack of a dozen dogs, a fishpond, a pair of peacocks, a garden with a variety of vegetables and herbs...

For a few buffalo's more.wink.png .

Is it too late to change, Mr. Naam? I for one, know it's never too late to dream.smile.png Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Kumpel(German for: mate)

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

For a few buffalo's more.wink.png .

Is it too late to change, Mr. Naam? I for one, know it's never too late to dream.smile.png Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Kumpel(German for: mate)

This is "THE" ("ZE") Herr Doctor Naam we are referring to? You must remember the blood and sweat the Doctor gave up to gain these titles. They signify his superiority over the common man. 'And just because He expresses a wish to join the great unwashed......the moniker "mate" would be a step too far. (tschuldigung Herr Doctor if I have overstepped my boundary)

smile.png

Regards.

Edit: Shocking spelling.rolleyes.gif

Edited by teletiger

^^ Top photo of the Cow, lighting, composure etc.

But, may I ask, is it just me, or is the 2nd one blurred or a focus issue?

As for size ... perfect fit ... but please don't do that on my account.

Umm second pic David ..... the truck I was it was moving ... so it did not focus well!!! wink.png

As for resizing, you will notice if my "JP 2013" is doubled it means it was already uploaded, some are larger than the 1024 x so I need to do it or everyone will be screaming at me! biggrin.pngtongue.png

so don't worry about it! wink.png

@ Shaggy, what a wimp, soft soft massage.... OMG! rolleyes.gif

I work with the theory NO PAIN NO GAIN..... with massages ...

Except once I had a Burmese give me a massage, NOW that was Burmese Torture! w00t.gif But I did feel much better afterwards! thumbsup.gif

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1