Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Well done Shaggy.

This is definitely one of the best threads to keep coming back to and see what has been added. Sadly I have been a bit slack in the photo department......too busy fighting with all the weeds......especially now the wet season has kicked in.

Cheers.

Hi there Rsquared,long time no see,good to hear from you again

Thank you for your kind words regarding the thread.

Hope you get a break in the weather to show us how your Palm trees are doing (weeds and all).

Awsome looking pig Shaggy..

We had one about the same size when I was a kid...

Great fun to ride as an 8 yr old smile.png

Yeah she was a beauty mate,a real gentle giant.

DSCF2525.jpg

Eight years old and on a pig that big,it must of felt like you were riding and elephant.

Are you going to give us any clues regarding those photos you posted a while back?

Edited by shaggy1969

Aunt and Niece cleaning and sorting the bumper harvest of mushrooms they picked from the mountain that morning.

Although these are coloured and varied, these mushrooms are considered 'dirty' and 'dangerous' to eat by some villagers from my family. They told me they would never buy these. I figured there is a way to prepare different kinds of mushrooms and make them safe to eat. I never found out....

Great action picture, Shaggy!

Aunt and Niece cleaning and sorting the bumper harvest of mushrooms they picked from the mountain that morning.

Although these are coloured and varied, these mushrooms are considered 'dirty' and 'dangerous' to eat by some villagers from my family. They told me they would never buy these. I figured there is a way to prepare different kinds of mushrooms and make them safe to eat. I never found out....

Great action picture, Shaggy!

Dirty they may of been,but dangerous these mushrooms certainly are not and fetch a good price at market especially the red topped ones.

But I suppose different people in different areas have different tastes.....strange they would call them dangerous though.

attachicon.gifDSCN4065 (640x480).jpgattachicon.gifDSCN4067 (640x480).jpgattachicon.gifDSCN4069 (640x480).jpg

The shed finished,even with shelves.burp.gif

Sadly thai finished,will have to finish earthworks and clean up the mess they left but thats ok.beatdeadhorse.gif

Looking the done deal now Jo thumbsup.gif

Did you manage to pull your tractor out yet?

Hi shaggy,

Tractors out took about 10 minutes,wont be venturing to far on it now.

• Like 1

@ DAL keep up the good work mate thumbsup.gif

@ Carlos Your not making it easy mate...

I am going to hazard a guess at a gardening shop complete with nursery.

The eggs are easy.....Sunny side up,Over well and Over cooked biggrin.png

@ Ron thanks for rotating Carlos's photos,he's getting better.....two out of three ain't bad smile.png

@ Farmerjo happy you got the tractor out thumbsup.gif what crops are you growing at you farm?

@ soidog you are a man of many talents,I bet you never have to go to the market to buy vegetables.

post-68260-0-82796100-1371795240_thumb.j

@ DAL keep up the good work mate thumbsup.gif

@ Carlos Your not making it easy mate...

I am going to hazard a guess at a gardening shop complete with nursery.

The eggs are easy.....Sunny side up,Over well and Over cooked biggrin.png

@ Ron thanks for rotating Carlos's photos,he's getting better.....two out of three ain't bad smile.png

@ Farmerjo happy you got the tractor out thumbsup.gif what crops are you growing at you farm?

@ soidog you are a man of many talents,I bet you never have to go to the market to buy vegetables.

Hi shaggy,

What am i growing = nothing.

Had 17 rai leveled for rice fields which i have decided to let settle till the dry season.

The rest is just growing weeds.

When this beauty turns up,again in dry season wil do some leveling ready for next year.

I basically spent my budget to put a crop in on my new shed,giving the land a rest will be good for it.

• Like 1

Hi shaggy,

What am i growing = nothing.

Had 17 rai leveled for rice fields which i have decided to let settle till the dry season.

The rest is just growing weeds.

When this beauty turns up,again in dry season wil do some leveling ready for next year.

I basically spent my budget to put a crop in on my new shed,giving the land a rest will be good for it.

Definitely money well spent,did you manage to clean up the mess the builders left?

I am not very familiar with machinery but that looks like some kind of till in your photo....is it?

Hi jimmy

Congratulations with your new home mate and Happy TV anniversary thumbsup.gif

I think that it is Us that should be thanking You really for posting so many great photos in this thread and in Photography and Arts.

I hope that you get sorted quickly in your new home and can concentrate with your photography 100% again.

Hi jimmy

Congratulations with your new home mate and Happy TV anniversary thumbsup.gif

I think that it is Us that should be thanking You really for posting so many great photos in this thread and in Photography and Arts.

I hope that you get sorted quickly in your new home and can concentrate with your photography 100% again.

Thanks Shaggy, just fun coming here... thumbsup.gif great bunch of people and photos !

I had not realized how much "stuff" I had accumulated in five to six years.... w00t.gif This house is a different configuration and some things don't fit..... rolleyes.gif

I gave a few things away to some of my old neighbours, I think they might be getting more... wink.png Several helped willingly with the move and none wanted money .... thumbsup.gif...... (although they got some anyway!)

• Like 1

Ran out of bottles...

attachicon.gifImage2035.jpg

Self medicate. laugh.png

attachicon.gifHong Thong Drip..jpg

Hi RBH

The second photo you posted has got me intrigued,would you care to shed some more light on that photo?

It looks like RBH's body to me..coffee1.gif He must have been very bored in the village..laugh.png

It's either a very well staged photo whistling.gif ....or the pressures of fish farming are getting too much sad.png

• Like 1