Bike Change Of Colour- Transport Dept

phetphet

I recently changed the panels and seat colour on my new PCX.

Can anyone tell me the procedure, and any documents required to get this changed at the Transport Dept, and in the Green Book please?

I've changed the color of my bike but never bothered reporting it. The told me at Honda I just need to pay like 200 baht or 500 baht for the fee, sorry about the price it's been a while.

I don't think it should cost more than 500 baht

• 5 weeks later...

In case anyone else needs to do it:

Finally got around to going to the Transport Dept to get my PCX change of colour updated in my Green Book.

Was told that I need the following:

A letter from Honda saying that they changed the colour from white/red to white/black. (THB300)

A letter from Immigration Dept.

The usual signed passport photocopies, photo page, visa stamp, landing card.

Finally got around to going to the Transport Dept to get my PCX change of colour updated in my Green Book.

A letter from Honda saying that they changed the colour from white/red to white/black. (THB300)

what letter from immigration.

I presume they meant a "proof of residence letter". Normally need to take copies of house paper, passport photo page, visa stamp, landing card. Photos also needed, but they will take them there for a fee. Takes about an hour. Can't remember cost, but will find out when I go tomorrow.

Tell them you changed the colour by yourself, save the hassle of going to hondas to get a letter and buy some beer with the 300thb you saved

It's a simple process, I wasn't even asked for proof of residential or embassy letters or anything