Tool Hire / Second Hand Tool Shop

UKJASE

hey guys.... i am attempting a bit of DIY around the house, and need a palm sander for just a day or two......

i dont really want to buy a new one, so was wondering, if anyone knew of a tool hire place within the hua hin area, or even a second hand tool shop?

I was looking at them recently (if I know what a palm sander is) and looked at HomePro, TW, and Makro and they were between 1500 and 2k baht, but ThaiCBR is correct. I've never seen a tool hire place here.... easy in the U.S. Maybe someone on here will loan you one for a day.

yea i googled it, and a thread on huahinforum from back in 2008 was asking for tool hire, and everybody said there was not one around back then

i would have thought there would be a good place for second hand tools though, as many items seem to get reconditioned here..... i saw somewhere at the tuesday market on canal road, but he didnt have any palm sanders......

I would also be interested in a second hand petrol lawn mower if i could find such a shop..... there is one on Pala U road, just after G supermarket, but he hasnt had much stock in the last few times i have visited.....

Edited by UKJASE