Who Wai's Who?

sms747

Has no-one made the connection between waiing everyone,then buying houses,cars etc for the family?Motability scooters for the sick buffalo etc?

It is a very sneaky Thai test of your malleability and gullibility,if they can get you to wai everyone then they know they can get you to hand over the ATM card and everything else!

Waiing is for wimps and suckers,that's all there is to it!

Oh dearrolleyes.gif , suppose then this is meant for the ministry....whistling.gif

Edited by Dancealot

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she's about 40 Kgs, bet I knew her before you even knew where Thailand was, if she ain't, I wouldn't have bothered then, and I certainly wouldn't or couldn't be bothered now.

I like guys like you, idiots who set themselves up, freekin sap !

Set myself up for what exactly? A happy relationship with a financially independent girl? You're right , I must be so stupid.

Believe me, you don't know her and never will. If you speak like you type you're obviously a bottom feeder - stick with what you know. It has nothing to do with whether you can be bothered or not. Once you step out of the bar (which you obviously have yet to do) you will find that girls are a little fussier - she's never been interested in oiks.

Edited by inthepink
  • Like 2

Whenever I do my wife a little favor, usually bring her a glass of water - she gives me a little wai. She did it when we first met and three + years later post marriage.

Manners, get some.

Manners, get some???? Posted by a man that has "I screwed you all" in his screen pic?

Whenever I do my wife a little favor, usually bring her a glass of water - she gives me a little wai. She did it when we first met and three + years later post marriage.

Manners, get some.

You are tempting me.

But I don't want to be banned again.

When you behave like a good boy, your wife gives you a little WAI?

It is all a matter of educating them.

My wife would not get away with just a little wai.

Wink wink.

• Like 1

If she's about 40 Kgs, bet I knew her before you even knew where Thailand was, if she ain't, I wouldn't have bothered then, and I certainly wouldn't or couldn't be bothered now.

Set myself up for what exactly? A happy relationship with a financially independent girl? You're right , I must be so stupid.

Believe me, you don't know her and never will. If you speak like you type you're obviously a bottom feeder - stick with what you know. It has nothing to do with whether you can be bothered or not. Once you step out of the bar (which you obviously have yet to do) you will find that girls are a little fussier - she's never been interested in oiks.

I love the guys who claim some sort of superiority because their wife is different.

I love the guys who claim some sort of superiority because their wife is different.

Personally I love their wives.

And they (their wives) love it too.

• Like 1

I love guys who cannot accept that not everybody marries a whore.

Try to engage your brain and follow what you have said and what I have said, rather than desperately trying to promote your own narrow minded agenda every time that you post on this site.

I'm not claiming to be superior because my wife isn't from a poor background. It is ironic that you accuse me of claiming to be superior when it was you who claimed to be richer and better educated than "they" are. (whoever "they" are - presumably the only Thai people that will give you the time of day I suppose). I am superior to you but not because of what my wife is or isn't. It's because I am neither a bigot, a chauvinist, nor a bitter old man.

Edited by inthepink
  • Like 1

I'm not claiming to be superior because my wife isn't from a poor background. It is ironic that you accuse me of claiming to be superior when it was you who claimed to be richer and better educated than "they" are. (whoever "they" are - presumably the only Thai people that will give you the time of day I suppose). I am superior to you but not because of what my wife is or isn't. It's because I am neither a bigot a chauvinist, nor a bitter old man.

You want your wife to wai you as a thankyou on a regular basis ...... yet I'm the chauvinist ...... hmmmmmm.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

I'm not claiming to be superior because my wife isn't from a poor background. It is ironic that you accuse me of claiming to be superior when it was you who claimed to be richer and better educated than "they" are. (whoever "they" are - presumably the only Thai people that will give you the time of day I suppose). I am superior to you but not because of what my wife is or isn't. It's because I am neither a bigot a chauvinist, nor a bitter old man.

You want your wife to wai you as a thankyou on a regular basis ...... yet I'm the chauvinist ...... hmmmmmm.

What on earth are you talking about - are you drunk? When did I say that I wanted my wife to wai me? Please quote me or stop posting drivel.

EDIT: on second thoughts, don't bother. This is becoming tedious. We both already know you are posting rubbish.

Edited by inthepink
  • Like 1

I love guys who cannot accept that not everybody marries a whore.

Try to engage your brain and follow what you have said and what I have said, rather than desperately trying to promote your own narrow minded agenda every time that you post on this site.

I'm not claiming to be superior because my wife isn't from a poor background. It is ironic that you accuse me of claiming to be superior when it was you who claimed to be richer and better educated than "they" are. (whoever "they" are - presumably the only Thai people that will give you the time of day I suppose). I am superior to you but not because of what my wife is or isn't. It's because I am neither a bigot, a chauvinist, nor a bitter old man.

I love guys who have yet to discover they did!

You'd have to be pretty stupid not to know. I appreciate a high IQ is not a prerequisite for posting on here (in fact it might be seen as a hindrance) but I am sure that most men can tell the difference between a hooker and an ordinary girl, much the same as they could back home. If you can't or you're happy to marry a whore, I guess it doesn't really matter one way or the other. As long as you remember not to wai her because she is right at the bottom of the social hierarchy in Thailand (as are you if you married her),

You'd have to be pretty stupid not to know. I appreciate a high IQ is not a prerequisite for posting on here (in fact it might be seen as a hindrance) but I am sure that most men can tell the difference between a hooker and an ordinary girl, much the same as they could back home. If you can't or you're happy to marry a whore, I guess it doesn't really matter one way or the other. As long as you remember not to wai her because she is right at the bottom of the social hierarchy in Thailand (as are you if you married her),

I didn't know any hookers back home, so never got the chance to learn the difference.

Glad to see you never had my problem.

• Like 2

I didn't know any hookers back home, so never got the chance to learn the difference.

No, never had any problems telling the difference in any country in which I have resided. If she asks to be paid for sex that is a huge clue (if you need any pointers).

No, never had any problems telling the difference in any country in which I have resided. If she asks to be paid for sex that is a huge clue (if you need any pointers).

That explains it, I don't have sex with women I just met and don't know, so the question of payment has never arisen.

Does your wife know you use prostitutes?

Edited by TommoPhysicist

That explains it, I don't have sex with women I just met and don't know, so the question of payment has never arisen.

She knows I have had sex with prostitutes in the past, sure (she also knows I am not stupid enough to have ever attempted to have a relationship with one). Does your wife know that you think she and her family are inferior to you and should therefore always wai you first?

Edited by inthepink

She knows I have had sex with prostitutes in the past, sure. Does your wife know that you think she and her family are inferior to you and should therefore always wai you first?

I would definitely consider someone who has to pay prostitutes for sex, inferior to me.

I would also consider any woman who knowingly married a man who had paid prostitutes for sex, inferior to me.

I'm fairly sure any normal man would think the same, but I may be wrong.

PS

My wife and I don't wai each other, we don't have a master and servant relationship.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

She obviously hasn't met your alter ego on here then. You can believe what you like and so can I. I should think that most "normal men" (and women) are aware that the vast majority of males in Thailand have indulged in P4P at some stage. It's not a case of having to pay, but there's no point trying to explain that to you, you don't seem all that bright.

I'd rather be me than a deluded fool like you who thinks he is better educated and wealthier than all those around him (older I can believe).

She obviously hasn't met your alter ego on here then. You can believe what you like and so can I. I should think that most "normal men" (and women) are aware that the vast majority of males in Thailand have indulged in P4P at some stage. It's not a case of having to pay, but there's no point trying to explain that to you, you don't seem all that bright.

I'd rather be me than a deluded fool like you who thinks he is better educated and wealthier than all those around him (older I can believe).

Don't judge all men by your, admittedly, rather low standards.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Hey, pack it in,.. some of our wives read this forum too !!!

Don't be so sure, Tommo's one of the more consistent wind up merchants on this forum.... you are falling right under his spell, unless of course you are a willing participant and enjoying the debate, I read that you are getting just a dash peeved though...

(Edit: Hey Tommo... Don't go liking my posts.... that makes me guilty by association !)..

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 2