Internet Problems?

stevenl

Anybody else experiencing internet problems? None of the out of Thailand websites, including Thaivisa, is loading, it takes ages and ages and the sites are resetting beforehand. This is in Kata with 3BB/TT&T.

My old AIS GPRS/Edge connection is the only way to go online for me at the moment.

No problem with my 3BB in Rawai.

Ditto.

If you have a problem, call them on 1530. I have the local "techy" waiting for me to call him the next time it rains and I lose my Internet connection. :)

Edited by JetsetBkk

Ok right now with 3BB here in Kata. But over the last week or so it has been poor speed on a number of occasions.

With me, also in Kata, still the same. 3BB call center told me there were no problems, but the technician who called me back told me there were many problems and there appears to be a problem with the 3BB network.

Ok right now with 3BB here in Kata. But over the last week or so it has been poor speed on a number of occasions.

With me, also in Kata, still the same. 3BB call center told me there were no problems, but the technician who called me back told me there were many problems and there appears to be a problem with the 3BB network.

Now all ok again.

i was told by staff at BBB when i called no problems ( standard response) but the tech called me back and said that they were having problmes with the international link up. this was at 11 am.

now seems better

Edited by phuketrichard

• 4 weeks later...