93-Year Old Australian Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 4 Young Thai Children

webfact

UPDATE:
93-year-old Australian carried into court to face charges of sexually assaulting four sisters aged 7 to 15
Karl Joseph Kraus is too ill to stand trial, according to his lawyers
Australian fled to Burma last year but was arrested and taken to Thailand

By HUGO GYE

A 93-year-old Australian man appeared in court in Thailand today accused of raping four sisters while living in South-East Asia.

Karl Joseph Kraus had to be carried from a prison bus into a wheelchair by other inmates in order to be wheeled into the dock in Chiang Mai province, in the north of the country.
He is alleged to have attacked the girls, aged between seven and 15, in 2010.

Full story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316592/The-geriatric-rapist-93-year-old-Australian-carried-court-face-charges-raping-sisters-aged-7-15.html

-- Daily Mail 2013-04-30

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought having sex in that age was as playing pool with a piece of rope !

But anyway, he could had humiliated the poor girls in other ways, and it is quite fair he goes to trial, what ever his age and health is.

As a warning to other who even think about doing such things.

I thought having sex in that age was as playing pool with a piece of rope !

But anyway, he could had humiliated the poor girls in other ways, and it is quite fair he goes to trial, what ever his age and health is.

As a warning to other who even think about doing such things.

Maybe at 93 he was unable to get an erection, but who knows.

He very probably was able to use his fingers to explore / fondle things, much more serious than 'humiliation'.

I have two young granddaughters here in Thailand and my family is always on the alert for any signs of improper conduct or kidnap, partly because it's happened before to an extended family member.

Also a few months back a 5 year old boy near our relatives (Northern Thailand) was fondled and had oral sex performed on him by an old Thai man.

The police told the parents of the 5 year old that children being sexually molested is much more common than the general public realizes.

Years back when I was still in my native western country a senior officer from a Women's and Children's protection agency told me the same thing. He also mentioned that incest is much more common than people realize.

Yes, both as a punishment and as a deterrent the 93 year old should go to trial.

Edited by scorecard