Happy To Be Back

MrZM

Landed yesterday afternoon, straight to bed couldn't handle the heat (compared to the ice age in England, I actually thought I was melting).

Dinner at the beer garden followed by a walk with my fam down walking street.

Got a good rate (well better than the banks) on Soi Rungland at a gold shop) 44.1.

Just been for a quick breakfast cow mein gai (chicken and rice) at a cost of 70pence or the cost if a dairy milk back home lol.

All in all happy to be back.

• Like 2

Welcome back. I just got back a week or so ago too and feel the same way.

I,m in reverse- after 2 months in Patts I returned home last wednesday,as I,m typing this in bed here (8.15 am Saturday 23rd) there,s light snow being driven by a very cold east wind,+1 degree today they forecast OMG what have I done? roll on June when I return LOL

wink.pngwink.pngwink.png

yes I'm in transit in Amsterdam, I'm exhausted,it's freezing and a bottle of water or sandwich is so bloody expensive it

's driving me crazy. I had a meal with a glass of coke at suvarnabhumi food court for 50b. I hate europe, I can't wait until to be back at home in Pattaya

• Like 1

yes I'm in transit in Amsterdam, I'm exhausted,it's freezing and a bottle of water or sandwich is so bloody expensive it

's driving me crazy. I had a meal with a glass of coke at suvarnabhumi food court for 50b. I hate europe, I can't wait until to be back at home in Pattaya

yoslim

Posted Yesterday, 08:07

And I'm on the bus to suvanabhumi, finally got an unexpected money inflow and was able to buy a ticket home smile.png Glad to finally leave this corrupt dangerous polluted town

When you gonna stop trolling Yoslim ?

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

I had to wonder at those two posts so close together as well whistling.gif

I for one would be even more interested how someone who hasn't been in Europ for years would be able to connect to tthe internet while being in transit in Amsterdam.

I for one would be even more interested how someone who hasn't been in Europ for years would be able to connect to tthe internet while being in transit in Amsterdam.

This would be the transit internet lounge of schiphol..

Mobile phone with built-in wifi ? (iphone..) Free wifi at schiphol.. and by the way dtac data works once you enable the service before leaving Thailand.

There have been a couple of examples where people have been feed up with Pattaya (and Thailand) for whatever reason,

where they quickly realize when getting home how good they had it in Pattaya and can't wait to get back again.

There have been a couple of examples where people have been feed up with Pattaya (and Thailand) for whatever reason,

where they quickly realize when getting home how good they had it in Pattaya and can't wait to get back again.

Ah yes. I'm going home soon to packing my own shopping, surly attendants, paying a price applicable to whatever skin colour you have and something that isn't Sophon Cable but I'll be crawling up the walls to return in a very short space of time. Roll on June!

I am not one of those. I am back in Oz working after spending the last six months in Pattaya and I am in no hurry to come back and I am happy in Oz. Good food , clean and easy to get around. I will be back of course but don't really care if it is not til the end of the year.

Edited by Tolley

Well I'm back guys, going for Walking Street tonight biggrin.png

I noticed a Heineken is 280 baht in a bar back home , in the end Pattaya isn't so bad thumbsup.gif

I might be there tonight. What's your description in case I need to be on the lookout! laugh.png

Just kidding. Welcome back.

And I'm on the bus to suvanabhumi, finally got an unexpected money inflow and was able to buy a ticket home smile.png Glad to finally leave this corrupt dangerous polluted town

He must have found a town with no corruption, danger, or pollution....perhaps he should let us all know where it is!

Well I'm back guys, going for Walking Street tonight biggrin.png

I noticed a Heineken is 280 baht in a bar back home , in the end Pattaya isn't so bad thumbsup.gif

I might be there tonight. What's your description in case I need to be on the lookout! laugh.png

Just kidding. Welcome back.

Craig, you mixed up that sentence again.

Welcome back. Just kidding biggrin.png

wai2.gif

Wow, so you were stuck here with insufficient funds to escape......Rightly so, your existence would have been awful.....hope someone lends you some payolla when you get back home. Otherwise you may find it a tad worse.....wai2.gif