Refill Ink Cartridges

Cloggie

The shop where I normally refilled my cartridges at the third floor of Market Villa has disappeared and nobody can tell me where it is now. Went also to the old shopping mall but they don't refill cartridges there, you can only buy the external tanks there. Anybody knows where I can simple refill my old Epson cartridges in Hua Hin?

I have HP and refill them myself. Just takes the ink, a needle and syringe. The trick is to do it before they are empty and dry. Googling "refill Epson printer cartridge" it seems that they sell a kit to refill the cartridge. A little more complicated than refilling the HP but you should be able to do it yourself.

I have HP and refill them myself. Just takes the ink, a needle and syringe.

Where do you buy the ink and syringe ? i have seen some in Lotus Tha-Yang ; are they good, no problem for the printer ?

Check my previous post, you can buy the ink and they give you a free syringe. If I remember correctly you can do around 200 re-fills from the ink bottles they give you.

@colinp - went there already, this is the old shopping mall correct? Could not find any refill there, only refill tanks.

"200 re-fills from the ink bottles" - I only need the refill two times a year so this will be enough for the next 100 years, not sure if my printer will still work then...

@wayned - advantage of the small shop was that is was quicly, cheap and easy for TB 100 per color I could print for months again...

The shopping mall in the centre of town, next to the new(ish) Esplanade mall which was Satukarn square opposite from the Municipality/Tessabahn. 3rd floor.

I was there refilling mine only a month ago. If they've stopped doing it try the print shop on Petchkasem road just up from soi 88 toward San Paulo hospital (has cannon/epson signs above the door), don't know cost there but pretty sure they do it.

I'll ask some of the other print-shops I have used as I doubt they buy new cartrdges each time.

Edited by colinp