What A Great Garage!

UKJASE

the AC on our old car has been pretty ineffective these last few weeks, and my mate said the gas would need topping up, so i went to a garage he knew that could do this for me, and i asked the guy working how much......

he took a quick look under the bonnet (ie 30 seconds), and said "needs a new compressor"....... i asked him how much and he said 6500 B

i said ok, thanks for looking and drove off, as i didnt want to spend that much, plus i wanted a second opinion

i then went to Quik B on petchkasem road, just north of king's palace

he looked at it, got his big machine thing out, hooked it up, and filled it with gas..... took him about 15 minutes in all

great service, even put covers on the seats so his overalls didn't dirty anything etc (or maybe to stop his overalls from getting dirty) whistling.gif

i asked him how much, he said for free!!

happy days......

would defo recommend this garage, and my mate who knows about cars, says they have all the latest gear in for testing your motor

Quik B - definitely recommended

Just wait a few weeks and see if it still works. I had the same issue with my aircon, they added gas ( TB 750) but after a few weeks same problem.

Went back and they changed compressor TB 6.000, later same problem. Went back again and now they changed some thing small TB 2.500 - no idea what it was - and now it finally works.