Pet Friendly Guest Houses / B& B / Hotels In Cha-Am?

gypsyrodeo

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if there are hotels, guest houses or B&B that accept small dogs in Cha-Am?

My husband and I are traveling with our clean-well behaved papillon to Cha-Am next month from Chiang Mai and are looking for one. Many of the hotels/guesthouses that I find advertised online on sites such as Tripadviser, etc don't give their email or phone number so it is difficult to communicate with the staff.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

GypsyRodeo

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Cha Am and there was a pet facility next to the hotel if I remember correctly. I recall as had never seen such a place before in Thailand. It seemed to be a kennel and maybe upscale if that option is of interest to you. You might call Holiday Inn and inquire if they take pets and if not get some details about the pet facility by their hotel.

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Cha Am and there was a pet facility next to the hotel if I remember correctly. I recall as had never seen such a place before in Thailand. It seemed to be a kennel and maybe upscale if that option is of interest to you. You might call Holiday Inn and inquire if they take pets and if not get some details about the pet facility by their hotel.

Holiday in is now the regent hotel, so the same adres as the other post, also on the beach saeng thong condominium and hotel will accept small dogs

Regent has a separate building for pets. You stay in the resort your pets stay in the pet place. You can stay in the Hotel or you can leave them and stay in a cheaper hotel. It is not cheap.

The SCANDIA Hotel takes pets. Its cheap and on the beach but pretty basic.

Look on Agodas website, you will find a pet friendly option, click on this and you will see many hotels.Very useful for many destinations within Thailand.

There is a wonderful resort called THE BEACH VILLAGE RESORT, in the national park , excellent accomodation and definitely pet friendly., about 20 ks from Hua Hin.

I also travel with small dogs, the booking.com website (that I link through via the bigalswebsite) often lists pet policy and you can filter for hotels that allow them. With web sawadee as a hotel booker I simply ask when making an enquire and often I have found places that list no pets will allow little dogs.