Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

How badly organised is Truevision 4 C/L games televised , but they could not be a#s#d to name what teams where playing . Set my alarm for 01:30 on the off chance LFC was one of the games . lucky me it was . But as for the game , ok we were missing a number of players but God help us when we play a team with quality for that is what we are sadly lacking .

How badly organised is Truevision 4 C/L games televised , but they could not be a#s#d to name what teams where playing . Set my alarm for 01:30 on the off chance LFC was one of the games . lucky me it was . But as for the game , ok we were missing a number of players but God help us when we play a team with quality for that is what we are sadly lacking .

Best bet is to check Bkk Post listings on the day of the game Fons.

\

And/or check here:

http://www.livesoccertv.com/

So LFC the only Prem. team to win . but only first leg .

Chelsea must be disappointed after their good start in the

Prem , City bit unlucky , Bayern scoring late . Will watch

the City game later after watching my fav . show on tv ie

Ray Donovan .

"Offchance" ???

Strange that you haven't by now figured out fonsboy that, if Liverpool are playing, Thai TV will be showing it in preference to any other team! The entire nation is stuck in a footballing 1980s time-warp thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

"Offchance" ???

Strange that you haven't by now figured out fonsboy that, if Liverpool are playing, Thai TV will be showing it in preference to any other team! The entire nation is stuck in a footballing 1980s time-warp thumbsup.gif

Santi : Truevision were showing a C/L game on 4 channels as you rightly say odds on that LFC would be one but

which one . I have an external hard drive that I use to record the early morning ko`s but it will only record 2

channels at the same time . Naming the games would have been a help . But you are correct I am a bit strange .

I agree with Balotelli and a trip to Anfield should be on every football lover's bucket list.

What other stadiums on a bucket list? I've been to La Bombanera (Bocca Juniors) which was pretty special, but never to the Nou Camp, Bernebau or San Siro which would have been on my list say 10 years ago. Now I'd love to go to Westfalenstadion (Dortmund) or one of those other 'jumping German' gaffs.

\

And/or check here:

Cheers Chicog & Willai : livesoccertv.com says West Ham vs. LFC CTH stadium 2 today ko 23:30 (thai. time). Clashes with

Singapore F1 GP , but I can record that .

\

And/or check here:

Cheers Chicog & Willai : livesoccertv.com says West Ham vs. LFC CTH stadium 2 today ko 23:30 (thai. time). Clashes with

Singapore F1 GP , but I can record that .

Talking thro` my arse as usual , of course the Singapore GP is on Sunday , you have already been warned I am a wee bit strange .

I agree with Balotelli and a trip to Anfield should be on every football lover's bucket list.

What other stadiums on a bucket list? I've been to La Bombanera (Bocca Juniors) which was pretty special, but never to the Nou Camp, Bernebau or San Siro which would have been on my list say 10 years ago. Now I'd love to go to Westfalenstadion (Dortmund) or one of those other 'jumping German' gaffs.

Add the Maracana to the list.

hibs at easter road is good. hear them belting out 'sunshine on leith' before kick-off and your goosebumps get going.

• Like 1