Belgian Pedophile Arrested By Rayong Police

Lite Beer

Belgian Pedophile Arrested By Rayong Police

f2.jpg

A 39-year-old Belgian man was arrested in Rayong after the father of an 11-year-old boy reported that his son and a friend were molested in a public park. The suspect was found to have molested other victims on a previous visit.

RAYONG – April 26, 2013 [PDN]; At 3 p.m., a parent reported to police that his son was molested by a Belgian at a public park. The report was received by Pol. Capt. Nisakorn Klinphaka, police on duty, Meuang Rayong police station

The 55-year-old father of the victim asked the police to prosecute the Belgian, Mr. Mah Nle Belly, age 39, from Belgium. Besides his son, age 11, the Belgian also reportedly molested his son’s friend, age 13, the father said.

The incident occurred in the public park of Khodthimtharam temple community in Soi Bangjak cemetery, Tambon Thapradu, Amphur Meuang, Rayong province.

The boy’s father said that the molestation occurred on April 25 at 9 a.m., when his son and a friend went to walk in the park in Khodthimtharam temple community.

They encountered the foreign man sitting in the public park, who used persuasion and money to convince his son and the other boy to submit to the molestation. Afterwards, he gave the boys a total of 1,700 baht for them to buy candies and snacks and forbade them to tell anyone about the matter.

Full Story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/04/27/belgian-pedophile-arrested-by-rayong-police/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-04-27

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he will do the first 2 years waiting his trial in Thailand.

This is where the Thai system is better then the European. thumbsup.gif

irrespective if he is guilty?.
Well, it's kind of hard to explain how two young kids would be in possession of 1700 baht , don't you think? strangers don't go around giving out that money to children for nothing?
  • Like 1

People come to Thailand , for the sole purpose of anti social behaviour, beyond the normal expected standards for a visitor, solely because it is easier to do than in their own country where they , their family are known and they think its great , you are a disgrace sir to your country and familybah.gif

• Like 1

The same goes for America, however many are illegals coming in from all borders, which the government embraces as future voters to their interests or the Church to their own. Won't say what political party...more so since in reality, America only has one. As for this country, I would be fine to wait 1-2 weeks for them to do background checks. Find out if any foreigner has a history in any felony or even misdemeanor (pertaining to) of the such, banning them from the country. Governments need to work together to keep the bad out of the mix & the children safe. The proper technology can easily be shared between allies.

Unfortunately I'm under a post which I disagree, not mine, but DocN. Those who indulge can not be helped, except maybe with a lobotomy. Going back to homosexuals, agreed it is not a disease, it is who they are. Same with pedophilles, they can not be cured, nor can you store them away, only turn them away. Thorough background checks. If it fails, no one will know until it happens, then "yes", add more "its" to the world.

I digress, what can you do with these pervs. I dare not post my thoughts, though someone will say he had a dodgy childhood. Many of us did but thats where it ends. sad.png

I will post my thoughts. In the event someone is found guilty ofchild abuse they should be exterminated. They serve no value to society and do not deserve to have oxygen, food or water wasted on them.. The same applies to those who rape, and those who pour petrol on their wives/husbands and set them alight.

SOme say such sentances are barbaric, I suggest spending money keeping such animals alive is barbaric, when the poor pay taxes to keep them alive.

This is a general comment, and not specific to the person involved in the original post as he is yet to be proved innocent or guilty.

should be a social worker

Lets start with the fact that I am unsure from the picture who is being accused. Is it the young white guy in the foreground or the outragelously offended father, purveyor of justice who seems to be sleeping on the couch???

Lets just remember here that this is Thailand and not all that is reported is accurate or in fact true. Whilst I think convicted paedos should be castrated and hung in the village square, we should wait until the facts unfold. I remember a story about 18 months ago where a very well respected teacher (in Phuket I think) was accused of kiddy fiddling. It turned out a jealous girlfriend accused him, ruined his reputation and the media hasn't reported jack shit since.

All I know is that IF someone had been fiddling with my daughter that press photo would be different. It wouldn't show the aggrieved parent sleeping on a sofa whilst the 'alleged' paedo was sat next to him.

Thailand hub of smoke and mirrors