Lack Of Chicken Sauce Led To Shootout In Pattaya

webfact

For all you people who use this as another reason to hammer 'all Thai males', this sort of thing also happens in the US (e.g., http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18948833/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/wendys-manager-shot-over-limit-chili-sauce/#.UaXoPZxaefM). Would probably happen in other countries too, but most of them are smart enough to keep guns out of the hands of idiots.

Im very happy to be an idiot in the UK, where none of us have to worry about guns! Thats why Im talking to myself cos u've all gone to bed.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing, that the reporter meant 7 spent cartridges, not 7 cases of spent cartridges.. you think? coffee1.gif

7 cases with 14 rounds in each clip...

Well if he let off 94 rounds in a chicken shop and missed the guy he really needs to go back to the shooting range

Edited by IrishIvan

I bet the guy will think twice when someone asks for a bit of extra sauce. Hasnt he heard the customer is always right?

More likely he'll have his own piece in closer reach instead of in back with the frozen chicken.

smile.png

Edited by Heng

I've felt like spraying KFC with an Uzi myself, when I see the size of those plastic dishes they give for the sauce. sad.png

If you eat KFC, don't shoot it anymore. IT IS REALLY DEAD.

But you can use your UZI in a better way, just to avoid dying slowly from The colonel's revenge.

traffic checkpoints should search for weapons, wondering how many register will be found

I live in east Pattaya, away from the City,and they have regular road blocks every night that change location,They are not worried about helmets etc that,s done in the day time by the city police who come over and get a lot of tea money, the local police + volunteers are mainly after guns and drugs,and they are doing a good job.clap2.gif

I live their too and yes there is a Police check-point found near by on most nights. Do the right thing and all is fine. Be a fool and you've only got yourself to blame.

I've felt like spraying KFC with an Uzi myself, when I see the size of those plastic dishes they give for the sauce. sad.png

Smart Thais, even children, use the bigger-normal sized Square Plates you get with the food

and place the Ketchup and the slightly spicy sauce there! tongue.png

No "Rocket science" as they say, no?

But you can also walk three times and fill up, or just take three small sized Plastic sauce plates instead of one. wink.png

I bet the guy will think twice when someone asks for a bit of extra sauce. Hasnt he heard the customer is always right?

In Pattaya, the customer is often wrong, in the way or just plain inconsiderate for expecting service. Haven't you felt like you were intruding when a shop assistant is busy preening and you approach for help, only to be given attitude?

In those cases, attitude must be given back twice as hard. That usually gets the message across.

traffic checkpoints should search for weapons, wondering how many register will be found

Not much good, any Thai in a Benz or Beemer would just tell them to F Off or be shot. rolleyes.gif

If they bothered stopping.

Edited by Salapoo

• 4 weeks later...

possibly this was the reason? One evening a man walked into a thai chicken place and bought an order of chicken with extra sauce. He took his chicken to the park for a romantic dinner under the moonlight tongue.png with his lady. Upon reaching into the bag, however, he received a surprise. Instead of chicken he discovered what was apparently the chicken vendor's cash bag - some nine thousand baht. The young man brought the bag back to the vendor and asked for his chicken in exchange for the money. The manager, in awe of the young man's honesty, asked for his name and told him he wanted to call the Pattaya newspaper and the local news station to do a story on him. He would become a local heroclap2.gif, an example of honesty and morality that would inspire others! The hungry man shrugged it off, "My date's wub.pngwaiting. I just want my chicken with sauce." The manager's renewed amazement over the young man's humility almost overwhelmed him. He begged to be allowed to tell the story on the news. At this the honest man became
bah.gif

angry with the manager and demanded his chicken and sauce and took out his 9mm and began shooting. "I don't get it," the manager responded. "You are an honest man in a dishonest world! This is a perfect opportunity to show the world that there are honest people

wai2.gif

still willing to take a stand for what is right. Please, give me your name and also the woman's name. Is that your wife?" "That's the problem," said the young man. "My wife is at home. The woman in the car is my wub.png girlfriend. Now let me have my chicken with extra sauce so I can get out of here." facepalm.gif

The shop (loosely translated as Boss Chicken Rice) is back open now if anyone wants to checkout how good the sauce really is. It's not the greatest IMO but certainly pretty good.

smile.png