“Saucy” Shooter Caught By Pattaya Police

Rimmer

“Saucy” Shooter caught by Pattaya Police

sauce-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--Pattaya Police have now arrested the suspected shooter involved in the incident at a Chicken & Rice Shop in Soi 8 off the Tepprasit Road in Jomtien on Tuesday afternoon.

The suspect, Khun Wacharawong, was arrested at his family home in Chantaburi Province early on Sunday Morning and was taken to Pattaya Police Station where the suspect was bailed by his family.

Before his release, the suspect took part in a reconstruction of the incident and claimed that upon his return to the shop in his black Mercedes Car, he only intended to shoot in the direction of the shop owner in order to demonstrate his dissatisfaction of not receiving extra sauce for his food but made it clear he had no intention of harming him in any way.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/89478/saucy-shooter-caught-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-03

The original topic is HERE

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, now he is definitely gonna get lots of sauce up his a$$ in jail.

...that is, if he ever go to Jail, most likely not.

Edited by brfsa2
  • Like 1

Another rich Thai who thinks he can do whatever he wants sick.gif (((unfortunately it is probably true as well, which is even more sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif )))

I suggest:

1. Let him sit in his Mercedes; then the shop owner will shoot at him a couple of times without the intention to harm him. So, if he misses him, he probably and hopefully hit the Merc whistling.gif

2. After this exercise, drown him in chicken sauce... Best to do it in the Mercedes (close the windows first!), so his family has the delicious smell of chicken sauce forever with them.... tongue.png

Of course, I don't have the intention to kill or harm the guy; it is just a demonstration of my dissatisfaction....

What an absolute w@nk@er sick.gif

• Like 2

What's the Thai for <deleted>?!? coffee1.gif

He drives a Mercedes? Perhaps he could afford another plate of fatty chicken rice to get more sauce?

I noticed that as well- first he was on a motorbike, then returns in his (?) mercedes. And his family bailed him immediately, so he is perhaps connected or access to some patron?

It would be interesting to see the statistics on suspects that are granted bail and how many of them actually do time.

A far better system would be seizing his familys assets, then pay meaningful compensation to the victim. Seize their assets and I'd bet that his own family would "deal" with him.

Problem solved smile.png

He drives a Mercedes? Perhaps he could afford another plate of fatty chicken rice to get more sauce?

I noticed that as well- first he was on a motorbike, then returns in his (?) mercedes. And his family bailed him immediately, so he is perhaps connected or access to some patron?

It would be interesting to see the statistics on suspects that are granted bail and how many of them actually do time.

A far better system would be seizing his familys assets, then pay meaningful compensation to the victim. Seize their assets and I'd bet that his own family would "deal" with him.

Problem solved smile.png

And that in itself is such a big problem here.... being connected.

They think they are (and they often are) above the law because of these connections. This is why in many ways Thailand cannot progress and will remain this way.

Problem solved smile.png

Would be a nice thing... Unfortunately will NEVER happen !

the lad is from RICH family, so police SMELL money and just let him go after he tried to KILL someone !

AMAZING Thailand.....