4 Year Old Child Falls To Her Death At Central Pattaya Apartments

Rimmer

4 Year Old Child Falls to her death at Central Pattaya Apartments
PATTAYA:--A Child aged 4 Years and 5 Months who was left in the care of her young brother by their mother who left them alone for a time, climbed onto the roof of a 5-storey apartment block and fell. She later died in Hospital.

Police were called to the R-Con Apartments on Pattaya Third Road on Friday Night and met with the Mother of the child, Khun Pacharin aged 32. She works as a Cashier at the apartment complex and told Police that she was called to the reception area to help with something and left her two children alone.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/90289/4-year-child-falls-death-central-pattaya-apartments/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-08

As angry as I am sad. You never leave them alone.

Your "Thumbnail" is totally inappropriate for commenting on this sad story....whatever your thoughts are

RIP Little one

Edited by DD13

As angry as I am sad. You never leave them alone.

Your "Thumbnail" is totally inappropriate for commenting on this sad story....whatever your thoughts are

RIP Little one

You think I should change my avatar to suit the topic I am commenting on? Are you broken?
  • Like 2

RIP and yes very sad yet I do agree that children should not be left alone especially here in Thailand where it is second nature to bring your kids to work with you.

We do not know the age of the older brother who was "left to take care" of his little brother although they were both said to be asleep when the mother was "called away".

Not to throw blame at the mother but hope maybe others will learn a lesson from this and child-proof their places as in blocking access to a roof top if the expect to be away from their children the same way we use plastic plugs in the wall sockets. Having a small child means you must accommodate to make the living quarters SAFE for these kids.

• Like 1

I agree there is no excuse to leave small kids like this without supervision of an adult

Ever heard of single parents ? What choices do they have, especially low income earners like a cashier.

Yeah! your logic is recipe for such as this. Way to go. Are you happy for the mom now, because that is the implication of your response.