Looking for a minimal helmet

Adeeos

Be interested to hear if you get what you're looking for. I'm looking for one of those vaguely German looking bowl shape helmets but in the minimal cut down size seen in the photo (less the weird peak and visor).

See attached.

post-6460-13716360940876_thumb.jpg

Size likewise. Helmets are the one piece of clothing I seem able to get in my size readily here, Thais despite their small frames seem to have to match my large farang melon.

Be interested to hear if you get what you're looking for. I'm looking for one of those vaguely German looking bowl shape helmets but in the minimal cut down size seen in the photo (less the weird peak and visor).

See attached.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1371636093.994235.jpg

Size likewise. Helmets are the one piece of clothing I seem able to get in my size readily here, Thais despite their small frames seem to have to match my large farang melon.

The face shield also retracts INTO the helmet,, and I think the visor is removable...

• Like 1

Second world war-looking German helmets are a dime a dozen here. Just visit as many stores selling helmets as you can find including the PatumThani market or the Ratchada night market.

The face shield also retracts INTO the helmet,, and I think the visor is removable...

Not the Cyber but there is another common helmet here which has a retractable visor. Popular with PCX riders. Seen them, talked to guys with them but never wanted to buy one so never asked...

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1