Don Mueang by-election: EC to probe claims that Tankhun flouted election laws

webfact

Regarding the remark of jay four times, on 2013-05-10 we had

"The Supreme Court's Election Division yesterday disqualified Karun Hosakul as Pheu Thai MP for Bangkok's Constituency 12 after he was found guilty of defaming Democrat candidate Tankhun Jittitsara."
The Supreme Court found him guilty and ruled that his comments had influenced the election result. Karun was also found to have violated the MPs and Senators' Election Act by attacking Tankhuns background and falsely alleging that he posed for nude photos in a gay magazine.
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/638434-court-disqualifies-pheu-thai-m-p-karun-hosakul/

Before on 2013-07-22 we had

"Karun Hosakul, elected MP for Bangkok Constituency 12 of Pheu Thai Party was also suspended due to many complaints, he said."
and
"Outspoken Pheu Thai MP-elect for Bangkoks Constituency 12 Karun Hosakul is also awaiting his certification due to a flood of complaints against him."
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/484839-thai-election-commission-endorses-more-mps-including-red-shirt-leaders/

No suggestion as to who filed all those complaints against k. Karun.

Regarding the remark of jay four times, on 2013-05-10 we had

"The Supreme Court's Election Division yesterday disqualified Karun Hosakul as Pheu Thai MP for Bangkok's Constituency 12 after he was found guilty of defaming Democrat candidate Tankhun Jittitsara."

The Supreme Court found him guilty and ruled that his comments had influenced the election result. Karun was also found to have violated the MPs and Senators' Election Act by attacking Tankhuns background and falsely alleging that he posed for nude photos in a gay magazine.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/638434-court-disqualifies-pheu-thai-m-p-karun-hosakul/

Before on 2013-07-22 we had

"Karun Hosakul, elected MP for Bangkok Constituency 12 of Pheu Thai Party was also suspended due to many complaints, he said."

and

"Outspoken Pheu Thai MP-elect for Bangkoks Constituency 12 Karun Hosakul is also awaiting his certification due to a flood of complaints against him."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/484839-thai-election-commission-endorses-more-mps-including-red-shirt-leaders/

No suggestion as to who filed all those complaints against k. Karun.

The red shirt thug Karun getting thrown out of his MP chair was the best thing to happen for DM in years. He has more pending criminal cases than Doan's has pills.

Boo hoo hoo. That nasty Democrat beat me a a fair election.

They must have cheated somehow.

I know I will ask friendly Uncle Thaksin for some advice

He was always good at winning cheating in elctions and this is the result.

WAKE UP you dozy little boy. You lost the election, now live with it. The real world is not what the PTP told you.

Boo hoo WHO... This guy Tankhum ran to the courts to force this election in the first place. I think you crowd have a memory half that of a gold fish!

Please refresh my goldfish memory exactly why he went to to courts and what the verdict was?

Not going to waste my time reading it. The article was written the minute the Dems won. Just waiting for details.

Is any one surprised?

We all knew it would happen if the PTP lost.

Seems Tida agrees........

"Commenting on the local election at Don Muang District last Sunday, Assoc Prof. Tida revealed that many Red Shirts supporters are upset about the election result and some may suspect foul play but from the report of the UDD election observation there is no known irregularity."

http://thairedshirts.org/2013/06/20/udd-press-conference-on-19th-june-2013/

Not going to waste my time reading it. The article was written the minute the Dems won. Just waiting for details.

Is any one surprised?

How can you have Democracy if the damned electorate don't vote for the right people??

Seems the electorate need educating. How does it go? - Thaksin good, Abhisit and the Democrats bad. And again..............!

Is any one surprised?

Seems Tida agrees........

"Commenting on the local election at Don Muang District last Sunday, Assoc Prof. Tida revealed that many Red Shirts supporters are upset about the election result and some may suspect foul play but from the report of the UDD election observation there is no known irregularity."

http://thairedshirts.org/2013/06/20/udd-press-conference-on-19th-june-2013/

Ms. Tida probably didn't get the message from PM, MP and Pheu Thai party list #1 Ms. Yingluck that DM wasn't a big loss. Maybe her husband Pheu Thai party list MP and UDD leader Dr. weng forgot to tell her as it didn't seem important?rolleyes.gif

Pretty pathetic and desperate attempt to overturn the result due no doubt to realising any future career is probably limited to auditioning for underarm whitening products.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why would somebody want white underarms and does that include bleaching the hairs!!!

Anything cosmetic goes down like a bomb in LOS. Check out the space in a supermarket given to shampoos, conditioners, stuff to make you white, stuff to take away spots, more crap to give a dazzling smile. Vanity, vanity, everywhere sops to vanity. Underarm cream could be foisted on Thai ladies of all ages. Pity that you have to scout around to find a medicated shampoo in amongst that lot.