10-year-old girl gives birth in Nakhon Panom

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......this is the real Thailand......just multiply it a thousandfold or so.......

....temple abortions......

.....morning after pill.......

..etc......etc.....etc.......anything goes....as long as Thais are not blamed for anything.....

Most girls from the province who go work in a bar already were deflowered by a family member....

I'll go ahead and be the first: by what means did you come by that remarkable fact?

I

Been a Thailand nightlife professional for two decades therefor pretty well informed. And it's not that remarkable more a part of the province 'culture', most Thais know about this.

Did you know there were several child brothels in Chiangmai until 1996, (hidden in the earth wall, Kampengdin Road etc.) when they were finally all cleaned up forever.

Many such establishments also in Phuket Town well into the 1990's.

No panic !

Soon these ultra young mothers will be no pombem anymore .

The government will take care of this pombem .

They have invented the daily morning after pill ,u can still f#ck a minor but no baby -pombem ,

so no one knows,no pombem !

tjin tjin

capcun kaaaaaaaaaaa

sanouk sanouk

What we do not know is the age of the father, the father could be 11,12,13 years of age.

If the father is 11,12,13 years of age is he considered a paedophile? I am sure many of you played doctors and nurses at these ages but were fortunate not to be biologically mature enough to create pregnancy.

Yes it is a sad situation for her and her family because of the stigma attached to it and the loss of her childhood.

There is a situation that occured in England in 1996 where a 11 year boy impregnated his 15 year old girlfriend and i am sure that this is not an isolated incident.

Please note I am not trying to trivialise this incident

• Like 1

What we do not know is the age of the father, the father could be 11,12,13 years of age.

If the father is 11,12,13 years of age is he considered a paedophile? I am sure many of you played doctors and nurses at these ages but were fortunate not to be biologically mature enough to create pregnancy.

Yes it is a sad situation for her and her family because of the stigma attached to it and the loss of her childhood.

There is a situation that occured in England in 1996 where a 11 year boy impregnated his 15 year old girlfriend and i am sure that this is not an isolated incident.

Please note I am not trying to trivialise this incident

In strict terms of the generally agreed upon psychological definition, to be described as a pedophile a person must be at least 16 years old and have an exclusive or primary attraction to children at least 5 years younger.*

*Contrary to what some foolish people would vehemently assert, the age limit of the desired victim remains the same regardless of the age of the pedophile: in other words just because a person is 21 it doesn't mean he is a pedophile if he is attracted to someone 5 years younger - a 16 year old. For that matter, a 70 year old who is sexually attracted to a 16 year old isn't necessarily a pedophile either despite the heated assertions of so many who are offended by the idea...

Edited by SteeleJoe

When I first moved here a little over 5 years ago, the 12 yr old daughter of one of wife's friends became pregnant. It later came out that her father was the baby's father, and they he had been having sex with her since she was 9. I was floored over the fact that nothing was done about this, but my wife just shrugged and said: "Happens all the time. Everybody knows." I didn't want to believe her, but over that time I've encountered more situations of father/daughter sex than I can probably count.

Wanwisa Janmuk, legally married at 8, gave birth to a girl when she was 9 at a hospital in Phetchabun

Legally married? I wasn't sure so I looked it up.

Thai Civil and Criminal Code

CHAPTER II

CONDITIONS OF MARRIAGE

Section 1448. A marriage can take place only when the man and woman have completed their seventeenth year of age. But the Court may, in case of having appropriate reason, allow them to marry before attaining such age.

So the next Q becomes what does the Court accept as an 'appropriate reason.' It would appear that the Court considers pregnancy or birth of a child plus the consent of the parents appropriate regardless of age. Yet I can find no guidelines for the Court to follow. Does this mean the Court has total discretion?

Consider me an old fool however that is just not right. IMHO there should be guildelines to protect the child.

When I first moved here a little over 5 years ago, the 12 yr old daughter of one of wife's friends became pregnant. It later came out that her father was the baby's father, and they he had been having sex with her since she was 9. I was floored over the fact that nothing was done about this, but my wife just shrugged and said: "Happens all the time. Everybody knows." I didn't want to believe her, but over that time I've encountered more situations of father/daughter sex than I can probably count.

In 5 years you've encountered more incestuous child abuse than you can count?! That's quite extraordinary.

In fact, I find it...somewhat dubious.

This case is one of abuse-pure and simple. A ten year old mother is a child that has been raped into the condition.

The general epedemic of teenage pregnancy now sweeping Thailand is not due to rape but to consentual careless sex between young people. I read an article in the BKP recently bemoaning the carelessness of young Thai males and calling for more responsibility on their part. The lady was correct in all that she wrote but was herself negligent in what she left out-the urgent need for the girls to act responsibily also. If I were a mother of a Thai teenage son I'd be hoping that his female sex partners would show some restraint too.

A 10 year old girl has been Violated and cheated out of being a child. Unless its another 10 year old that fathered her child SOMEONE needs to go to Prison for a VERY Long Time!

If the father is the same age why would that not cheat the girl of her childhood the same as if he were 62? It appears that the girl was not acting like a child. Maybe she instigated it. Maybe she wanted it. If someone goes to prison perhaps it should be the girls parents for neglect. I have noticed that in Thailand and other western-influanced countries parents dress their little girls like bar girls.

This case is one of abuse-pure and simple. A ten year old mother is a child that has been raped into the condition.

The general epedemic of teenage pregnancy now sweeping Thailand is not due to rape but to consentual careless sex between young people. I read an article in the BKP recently bemoaning the carelessness of young Thai males and calling for more responsibility on their part. The lady was correct in all that she wrote but was herself negligent in what she left out-the urgent need for the girls to act responsibily also. If I were a mother of a Thai teenage son I'd be hoping that his female sex partners would show some restraint too.

You are quite right, of course. However, the norm in Thailand has always been that parents must protect the daughters from the boy's and the girls must go along on that effort - including being careful not to dress provocatively or provide any reason or opportunity for a boy to make a move; while at the same time there is typically NO effort towards teaching the boys the dangers of getting a girl pregnant and moreover any lack of responsibility in terms of sexual activity is not his fault because he's a male.

After, 'only bad girls want sex but any normal boy does'.

It appears that the girl was not acting like a child. Maybe she instigated it. Maybe she wanted it. If someone goes to prison perhaps it should be the girls parents for neglect. I have noticed that in Thailand and other western-influanced countries parents dress their little girls like bar girls.

I was wondering that stench was coming from...it was that post.

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 1

Unless her parents make a complaint, no investigation will be made.

Are you suggesting statutory rape and being a pedophile are not criminal acts? I am sure they are and therefore the BIB should not require any complaint from anyone to investigate and subsequently charge the offender.

I personally know a guy who was stabbed 12 times by his former GF and required life saving surgery. The BiB declared it a domestic, and refused to get involved. She tried the same thing 6 months later, but he managed to wrestle the knife from her, with the help of his staff.

He DID complain to the police, they ignored him. Criminal act or not, they decide, not you, not the law.

It appears that the girl was not acting like a child. Maybe she instigated it. Maybe she wanted it. If someone goes to prison perhaps it should be the girls parents for neglect. I have noticed that in Thailand and other western-influanced countries parents dress their little girls like bar girls.

I was wondering that stench was coming from...it was that post.

You were wondering in the stench and found it on a post?

making her one of the youngest mothers in the country.

Please don't tell me there is a younger one somewhere?

(age 9, Phetchabun.Thailand)

Not that long ago in the month of February 2001 Wanwisa Janmuk became youngest Asian mother. World’s forth youngest mother was married to a 26 year old man; by the time of birth mother and father were nine and twenty seven year old respectively.

Blindloop

We live in a sick World.sad.png

Maybe the father is the father!!bah.gif

I must admit the song "I'm my own Grandpa" entered my head. Sexual abuse against family members is not a matter of isolated instances even in the developed world; according to my Thai friends and relatives here it is almost a cottage industry. This situation is totally abhorrent to me and thankfully none of the female members of my Thai family trust me enough to enjoy a cuddle.

I caught my wife's sister's 'husband' peeking at his 12 year old niece while she bathed in the traditional Thai way. I made it very clear to him that if I heard of anything in a similar vein he would be severely beaten and thrown into the farm pond - and his clothes would follow him. I mentioned this to the village cop who said that it was a family matter and there would be no comeback from him if the family dealt with the pervert.

So this article is about what? About a pre-teen that got laid and got a baby ? In That case it would be nice to see who made the child pregnant and if it was not another child what is done to get the grown up behind bars or is it about the age that girls start to have a menstruation. Well the latter is obviously also thanks to the great food that people eat. Humans eat food full of hormones that changes the working of the human body. The latter case would be wiped under the carpet by the likes of Monsanto.

You are quite right, of course. However, the norm in Thailand has always been that parents must protect the daughters from the boy's and the girls must go along on that effort - including being careful not to dress provocatively or provide any reason or opportunity for a boy to make a move; while at the same time there is typically NO effort towards teaching the boys the dangers of getting a girl pregnant and moreover any lack of responsibility in terms of sexual activity is not his fault because he's a male.

Well looks like a another national failure-"the parents must protect their daughters from the boys and THE GIRLS MUST GO ALONG ON THAT EFFORT". What remote thai island do you live on? Hand on heart I can say that nowhere have I seen more slutty girls than in Thailand. Not in Cambodia, not in Myanmar, not in Lao, nowhere. If you want to know how "up for it " the young ladies here are ask the disco owners, the teachers, the parents.

The female of any animal species will instinctively want to engage in sex after they are of fertile age (but they may be choosy). It is programmed in their genes.

I hope you don't actually think that is what I believe...did you not see or not get the significance of the inverted commas? My point was that represents a largely typical traditional attitude here (as it is in many places and used to be in western countries).

Well looks like a another national failure-"the parents must protect their daughters from the boys and THE GIRLS MUST GO ALONG ON THAT EFFORT". What remote thai island do you live on? Hand on heart I can say that nowhere have I seen more slutty girls than in Thailand. Not in Cambodia, not in Myanmar, not in Lao, nowhere. If you want to know how "up for it " the young ladies here are ask the disco owners, the teachers, the parents.

I've lived here for nearly three decades. A portion of that DJing and managing bars and discos - I need not consult anyone on "up for it" young ladies are, especially given that I spent my youth enjoying that phenomena.

You need to read my post again and see if you can work it out. I personally don't regard women who are open to sex as "slutty" nor do I think and did not imply that all girls DO go along with the traditional mores that their parents tried to impose; I am VERY. Aware of the incidence of sexual activity amongst young women in contradiction with what they are supposed to want and do. Having said that, I Iive in the THAI society of every day normal middle to upper class Thais and have done so for decades. As such my experience and perspective is broader than someone whose familiarity with Thai and SEA society is perhaps limited to bars and discos and I can tell you that not all young Thai women are represented by those found in such places.

A girls pregnancy at this age is an illegal matter, police have to investigate such a matter in order to find out who caused it.

It does not matter whether the parents complain or not, in fact by not complaining about it the girls pregnancy it is possible that it might have occurred within the girls family by either the father or by her brother(s)

In any event the case is illegal and the law has to take its course, that is to say investigating and penalizing.

making her one of the youngest mothers in the country.

Please don't tell me there is a younger one somewhere?

There have been many. The youngest was 5. She conceived at 4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Pretty interesting list!

Interesting mostly for which the countries were involved; it shows a lot of poorer, less-developed countries and then the USA jumps in. As usual, the champion of hypocrite behavior....

Makes you think if the USA is really developed whistling.gif

Pretty interesting list!

Interesting mostly for which the countries were involved; it shows a lot of poorer, less-developed countries and then the USA jumps in. As usual, the champion of hypocrite behavior....

Makes you think if the USA is really developed whistling.gif

Which aspect of that list demonstrates hypocrisy?

The US jumped out among poorer less developed countries like the UK, Switzerland, Singapore, Finland, Belgium, Spain...?

Pathetic. It must be awful to be so bitterly obsessed with an entity that you will go to such absurd lengths to bash...

Edited by SteeleJoe