Pattaya Police arrest 25 Beach Road Ladyboy’s

Rimmer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like the Picture proves that taking 'Ugly' pills does indeed work.

I am so glad these clean-ups continue I can see more & more Family groups just absolutely Flocking to Pattaya because of the 'Safety' record for Tourists.

bah.gif

Since there is no other way but to harass these ladyboys often and fine within the one law of loitering, the police do just that.

Photos and ID's get recorded which are then on file should any one of the ladyboys be involved in something more serious than hanging around for customers. If police do nothing people here will complain and when they do something people make bad jokes.

Busy Police work. 3 weeks ago I was walking down Soi Baukaue sorry not sure the spelling. I had my wallet bag snatched out my hand 2 guys on a motor scooter happened so fast lost my passport and $3000. Called 191 5 times just ringing no answere great. I went to Police station Soi 9 and spoke to tourist officer and told him my emergency call and he just smiled.

Most amazing aspect of all this -- some expats actually call this place home... sick.gif

What's even more amazing is that people who don't call this place home will read the Pattaya clippings and post comments.

You have no idea the entertainment value of reading Pattaya threads and seeing so many locals trying to defend it.

If you read through any other city, they are quite normal. With the exception of Phuket, it's rare something really exiting makes the news. No city bashing, no foreigners tossed off a building, no ladyboy round-ups, no shoot outs, and no apologists defending a brothel. So to come here every day and read whatever chaos has transpired in the Jewel of the Eastern Seaboard, it's a giggle per minute.

clap2.gifclap2.gif

ladyboy-32.jpg

Anyone that looks this ridiculous should be taken off the streets and hidden from the public.

Thats one scary dude.

I believe that TAT has made a statement saying this guy's appearance has tarnished the image of Thailand resulting in a dramatic decline in tourism. He had to be removed for the sake of the economy.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 2

Since there is no other way but to harass these ladyboys often and fine within the one law of loitering, the police do just that.

Photos and ID's get recorded which are then on file should any one of the ladyboys be involved in something more serious than hanging around for customers. If police do nothing people here will complain and when they do something people make bad jokes.

Busy Police work. 3 weeks ago I was walking down Soi Baukaue sorry not sure the spelling. I had my wallet bag snatched out my hand 2 guys on a motor scooter happened so fast lost my passport and $3000. Called 191 5 times just ringing no answere great. I went to Police station Soi 9 and spoke to tourist officer and told him my emergency call and he just smiled.

At any visit to Soi 9 station where a Foreign Police Volunteer may be (Tourist Police don't work there) you should make sure he helps you talk to a Thai Inspector. Only Thai police can take any action. The foreigners are there to bridge language gaps with the right officer and it sound like you met a useless one. Not that anything can be done other than write an official police report that might be useful for insurance - unless you got good a description of the thieves or the registration number of the bike.

Most amazing aspect of all this -- some expats actually call this place home... sick.gif

another amazing aspect is what kind of dumb comments the action generated coffee1.gif

Edited by Naam
  • Like 1

ladyboy-32.jpg

Anyone that looks this ridiculous should be taken off the streets and hidden from the public.

Thats one scary dude.

I believe that TAT has made a statement saying this guy's appearance has tarnished the image of Thailand resulting in a dramatic decline in tourism. He had to be removed for the sake of the economy.

Hahaha you are a bad man Chooka, but a funny one.....I see ladyboys like this one, and cannot imagine ANYONE being fooled into thinking this is a woman.

Therefor he must be one of the many pick pockets who masquerade as a woman in order to get close to the target. Not sure this rounding up and making them pay the massive fine of 100 baht is really doing much to help this problem..

Is there anyway to make them go away ???

• Like 1

^^ who fancies these "freaks" I always wonder...

Other "freaks".
Well, judging by the numbers, quite a few as you call them "freaks". The top earning bars at Nana Plaza in BKK are the ladyboy bars. They are obviously not just making money from taking pics with tourists. I would dare you to call them freaks to their face. Really, I double dare you. I just saw a dude nearly get his face clawed off for making a similar comment.

Oh yeah, btw...they are "people" (aka "human beings"). Maybe you shouldn't be such a "tool".

Hmmm perhaps if they stopped pick pocketing tourists, and drugging customers, they would be looked upon in a more friendly light. The police are rounding them up for a reason ,which is the massive amount of crime they are associated with. They in fact are their own worst enemy.

• Like 1

^^ who fancies these "freaks" I always wonder...

Other "freaks".
Well, judging by the numbers, quite a few as you call them "freaks". The top earning bars at Nana Plaza in BKK are the ladyboy bars. They are obviously not just making money from taking pics with tourists. I would dare you to call them freaks to their face. Really, I double dare you. I just saw a dude nearly get his face clawed off for making a similar comment.

Oh yeah, btw...they are "people" (aka "human beings"). Maybe you shouldn't be such a "tool".

Hmmm perhaps if they stopped pick pocketing tourists, and drugging customers, they would be looked upon in a more friendly light. The police are rounding them up for a reason ,which is the massive amount of crime they are associated with. They in fact are their own worst enemy.

you have got it right there.