Freezer Alarm

JAS21

Someone stealing your sausages ?

Na ... I have some rather expensive frozen medical stuff in it and want to know If The freezer gets a problem ... it is a new freezer.

Na ... I have some rather expensive frozen medical stuff in it and want to know If The freezer gets a problem ... it is a new freezer.

There are sperm banks you know...you dont have to keep your deposits at home you know...

but back to your problem...why battery operated ?....what happens if the battery runs flat ?....surely should be looking for a mains operated one with battery back up if the stuff is that important..

There are sperm banks you know...you dont have to keep your deposits at home you know...

but back to your problem...why battery operated ?....what happens if the battery runs flat ?....surely should be looking for a mains operated one with battery back up if the stuff is that important..

I thought that these temp alarms were placed inside the freezer ... that is not correct? Anything will do that will tell me if the temperature gets less -ve than what it should

I thought that these temp alarms were placed inside the freezer ... that is not correct? Anything will do that will tell me if the temperature gets less -ve than what it should

My fridge/freezer has got them...leave the door open and the bell goes off, temperature drops below a certain temp in the freezer bell goes off, but dont think all have them