'Disappointed' Chalerm Refuses To Attend Cabinet Meeting: Reports

webfact

Useless sack of pus, chamlerm and their whole gang. Immature cry babies the whole lot of em.

Wake up Thailand and get rid of these blood suckers!

Moroncracy- Excellent moniker for this place

But, for some inexplicable reason the people voted them in, in the name of democracy!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe he missed the cabinetmeeting and the photosession because he was at an AA meeting.

Possible, or he was the guy arrested yesterday who thought he was a Superhero saving Thailand from Aliens.

No, he was the Alien - thank god we've all been saved.

If Chalerm resigns I hope he hasn't seen that iconic British TV series The Prisoner or he may have nightmares.

"Where am I?"

"In the village."

"Who are you?"

"I am Number Two... but everybody just calls me Poo. Same same."

"Who is number one?"

"You are Number Six"

"I will try to escape"

"Then that large balloon shaped thing will chase you across the beach and sit on top of you."

"Your sister is here too?"

• Like 1

Please Yingluck, if you have any balls at all, do not give this oxygen thief the satisfaction of resigning, sack him from the party immediately. Display some Leadership. This guy would have lasted nano seconds if he did this in the UK or the States.

gl555

That's about as well as anyone could have said it!

I like this but posting comments like this or writing to the editors of the 2 english language papers is a WASTE OF ENERGY because the thai shakers and movers can't read english. Even if someone tells them about farang outrage their reaction will be one of contempt even to the point of reinforcing the behaviour out of warped nationalistic spite.

Relax, go to the beach or to Patpong and leave it to the Thais...maybe also open a Cambodian bank account and plan for a dash to the border when people really wake up here.

Please Yingluck, if you have any balls at all, do not give this oxygen thief the satisfaction of resigning, sack him from the party immediately. Display some Leadership. This guy would have lasted nano seconds if he did this in the UK or the States.

gl555

That's about as well as anyone could have said it!

I like this but posting comments like this or writing to the editors of the 2 english language papers is a WASTE OF ENERGY because the thai shakers and movers can't read english. Even if someone tells them about farang outrage their reaction will be one of contempt even to the point of reinforcing the behaviour out of warped nationalistic spite.

Relax, go to the beach or to Patpong and leave it to the Thais...maybe also open a Cambodian bank account and plan for a dash to the border when people really wake up here.

:D. Well Patpong is definitly not my idea of relaxing, i have an escape plan already for me and my family, 95% of what is written here is a waste of energy and i live by the beach ;)

With his "untouchable mentality", and a few bottles of ear medicine, he might get the idea that he can threaten to reveal some "secrets". And if that were to happen, we'd probably be reading headlines such as:

"Pink Bently demolished, and occupants killed, after driving off mountain cliff at high rate of speed. Police blame accident on driving while drinking."

"Pink Bently explodes, killing occupants. Police suspect southern insurgents"

"Former Deputy PM accidentally killed by stray bullet between rival school shoot out."

Ok, you get the idea.

whistling.gif

Eighteen-months ago former-DPM C might well have thought, that he had a real chance at the top-job when the ditzy-dame fumbled it, he was ultra-loyal to the Big Boss and saying all the right things about solving problems & bringing him home soon.

Now his propensity for ear-medicine, and his failure-to-deliver on any of his promises, have led to this very-public humiliation & demotion.

Oopsie ! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1