Lost Thai licenses

So ....I have managed to lose my wallet which had my 5 year car and bike licenses. Unfortunately...... I never took photo copies either..... which was dumb I know.

Therefore......I don't know the license numbers.

Any idea what documents I need to show when I reporter this......I mean, what is the procedure now?

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Has happened to me in the past.

Go down to the local cop shop with your passport and 90 day report and they will type out a lost property report. Make at least 3 copies of this and make your way to the department of Land Transport at Mor Chit.

They can trace your license numbers via your visa and passport details. Cost of replacement license is 365 baht if i remember well

Macanello

Has happened to me in the past.

Go down to the local cop shop with your passport and 90 day report and they will type out a lost property report. Make at least 3 copies of this and make your way to the department of Land Transport at Mor Chit.

They can trace your license numbers via your visa and passport details. Cost of replacement license is 365 baht if i remember well

Macanello

Yeah, you need a police report to get a new one. I had to do the same when a burglar stole my wallet out of my house one night.

• Like 1