Silly signs around the island? Seen any - got any?

I still maintain that there's absolutely nothing humorous about simple spelling mistakes . . . unless they accidentally also end up spelling something that happens to be funny. Sigh.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fresh Seafood today.... but order the day before, so we can catch it! (well some of it at least!) tongue.png

_MG_3957-29.jpg

Another place nearby ...... if you want service, press the ding dong, and see if someone is around to serve you....wink.png place is called Open Sometimes (Maenam beach, Soi 4 area)

_MG_3953-25.jpg

If you haven't noticed, the topic of this thread says "silly signs". Doesn't say anything about it having to be funny for everyone. Sigh.

As it happens, I did notice the title of the topic.

I started it.

R

Fresh Seafood today.... but order the day before, so we can catch it! (well some of it at least!) tongue.png

_MG_3957-29.jpg

Another place nearby ...... if you want service, press the ding dong, and see if someone is around to serve you....wink.png place is called Open Sometimes (Maenam beach, Soi 4 area)

_MG_3953-25.jpg

Great idea for tee shirt, "Push Ding-Dong" (or "pull" dependant on sex)...

I still maintain that there's absolutely nothing humorous about simple spelling mistakes . . . unless they accidentally also end up spelling something that happens to be funny. Sigh.

Perhaps you should share some of your own images to give us an example as to exactly what you want .... your constant whining that images posted does not suit you, as to what is funny or silly ..... it's a little tedious....coffee1.gif

Or perhaps we'll start and new topic, and leave your topic to die....rolleyes.gif

Perhaps you should share some of your own images to give us an example as to exactly what you want .... your constant whining that images posted does not suit you, as to what is funny or silly ..... it's a little tedious....coffee1.gif

Or perhaps we'll start and new topic, and leave your topic to die....rolleyes.gif

That's telling him Jimmy !

• 2 months later...

The photo below was taken last May, shortly after it had opened. The massage shop is in Lamai. It is halfway down the road, which has the One Way Pub at the top end, on the Ring Road, and the Outback Bar, on the Beach Road, at the bottom end.

It offers "Sethis Fection", but, sadly, this does not appear to be 'guaranteed'. However, as the sign says, this is a "Classic".

post-171664-0-51924300-1443092145_thumb.

With reference to my post above, I should have added that the shop is owned by farang. Although they are not English speakers, they look in their 60s and were probably rockers in their youth so they should of course know all about the Rolling Stones and "Sethis Fection"

"http://www.theguardian.com/music/video/2012/nov/05/rolling-stones-perform-satisfaction-video"

Edited by silver sea

The photo below was taken last May, shortly after it had opened. The massage shop is in Lamai. It is halfway down the road, which has the One Way Pub at the top end, on the Ring Road, and the Outback Bar, on the Beach Road, at the bottom end.

It offers "Sethis Fection", but, sadly, this does not appear to be 'guaranteed'. However, as the sign says, this is a "Classic".

attachicon.gifimage.png

A more appropriate sign in that particular venue might as well show plate of mince & a magnet! smile.png

Edited by evadgib

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

attachicon.gifimage.png

Seen at an island resort breakfast buffet

post-90689-0-34921100-1453262612_thumb.j

attachicon.gifimage.png

I initially thought it should have read fetish section,my mind must be working overtime,it is of course satisfaction

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...