People and their Pickups in Thailand (images)

Ron19

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

_DSC7190.JPG

One like for this shot Ron ;

But I cannot understand thai people, thai drivers and the parents of the babies who are in the back of the pickup .

I ban everybody to go there ;

I explained to my wife that it is too dangerous for them ;

but the best explain is that the insurance will not pay anything to us if we have an accident/incident ...even if I'm not in fault .

When you speak money with a thai citizen he can understand you immediatly ...if it is HIS/HER money . cheesy.gif

_DSC7190.JPG

One like for this shot Ron ;

But I cannot understand thai people, thai drivers and the parents of the babies who are in the back of the pickup .

I ban everybody to go there ;

I explained to my wife that it is too dangerous for them ;

but the best explain is that the insurance will not pay anything to us if we have an accident/incident ...even if I'm not in fault .

When you speak money with a thai citizen he can understand you immediatly ...if it is HIS/HER money . cheesy.gif

I agree with your thoughts but having said that,I know this driver well and see him every morning travelling at a slow speed but having said that,it doesn,t make it right.I would rather they travel with him than anyone of the fleet of mini buses that pick up children for schools further away.They have no respect for the childrens safety when they go through at I judge 80kph and over.If I had children,there would be no way I would let them go to school on one.

Regardless of what's stuck on the door...I'm not one who cares for Nazi memorabilia of any kind.

Nuff said. Dumb bastards don't even have a clue out here & never will have IMO. How many "Rising

Sun" logos have you ever seen in LOS?Think about it.

Edited by sunshine51