The Gareth Bale transfer rumour thread

carmine

ok i'll make it easier for you, midfield of Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, forward line of Nacer, Soldado, Bale replacement, so who do you leave out, certainly no one for Fellaini

Hmmmmmmmm, this comment was how the bet offer came about. Just so we understand each other.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Ol man-Carmine

Missus-Smokie

Dog-Alfie

Tart-Rijit

Weird kid-Ian

I'm working on the screenplay.

Jelly. Any chance you can fit me in as the weird git from next door who keeps looking over the garden fence?

(PS. Nice one...Seriously)

No changes in the works SP, other than maybe introducing Chicog as the missus rather than Smokie. Chicog fits the bill better as a frying pan wielding terror. But then Chicog is a gooner, so the plot would have to be reworked a little. I think I would recast Smokie as the live in uncle, pissed and parading hookers through the house at all hours of the day and night.

• Like 2

'Ol man-Carmine

Missus-Smokie

Dog-Alfie

Tart-Rijit

Weird kid-Ian

Jelly. Any chance you can fit me in as the weird git from next door who keeps looking over the garden fence?

No changes in the works SP, other than maybe introducing Chicog as the missus rather than Smokie. Chicog fits the bill better as a frying pan wielding terror. But then Chicog is a gooner, so the plot would have to be reworked a little. I think I would recast Smokie as the live in uncle, pissed and parading hookers through the house at all hours of the day and night.

I think Alfie should be a pit bull that has never been the same after the snip. It would explain the pi55ing on everything amongst other things.

'Ol man-Carmine

Missus-Smokie

Dog-Alfie

Tart-Rijit

Weird kid-Ian

I think Alfie should be a pit bull that has never been the same after the snip. It would explain the pi55ing on everything amongst other things.

To be fair mjj, i preferred it when you was sulking and saying nothing biggrin.png

OK Alfie, I can see you will take any kind of debate in to an argument and point scoring.

'Ol man-Carmine

Missus-Smokie

Dog-Alfie

Tart-Rijit

Weird kid-Ian

Interesting, but he wouldn't have the same amount of "bite" after being de-balled. I like to think of him as being a dog, but the wisest of the bunch. Quicker to note an off sides flag as well.laugh.png Woof ! Woof !

I'm loving this, the 4x2s have got the Paella eaters by the short and curlies cheesy.gif

Are you saying Florentino Perez is now our short arse bitch?

Maybe the times approaching when they will give us the 85m+Morata. They could throw in Fabio the left back whilst they about it.

I'm loving this, the 4x2s have got the Paella eaters by the short and curlies cheesy.gif

You know, when you think about it, Perez has played this one so poorly. Aside of them showing us a total lack of respect, surely they should know by past experience over their Modric pursuit, the deal will be done on OUR terms when WE are good and ready.

No wonder their economy is so fcuked if this is an example of their business acumen.

You know, when you think about it, Perez has played this one so poorly. Aside of them showing us a total lack of respect, surely they should know by past experience over their Modric pursuit, the deal will be done on OUR terms when WE are good and ready.

No wonder their economy is so fcuked if this is an example of their business acumen.

I'm convinced Perez is all swagger and no substance. Typical Real Madrid, top heavy with a little brain.

I'm convinced Perez is all swagger and no substance. Typical Real Madrid, top heavy with a little brain.

How would Bank of Madrid explain the sanction of the deal with the existing club debt and the nation living in austerity?

A family is losing their home because they can't meet their mortgage repayments because dad lost his job and the bank gives 85m to a club in 600m in debt to buy monkey boy? Wouldn't amuse me if i was losing my home and i doubt your average spaniard would like it either

Edited by carmine

Maybe the times approaching when they will give us the 85m+Morata. They could throw in Fabio the left back whilst they about it.

Selling us a bit short their carms ! 100m and Morata would be the minimum and i'm not joking smile.png

I think Carmine is referring to Marcelo. All those Brazilians look alike.biggrin.png

I think Carmine is referring to Marcelo. All those Brazilians look alike.biggrin.png

Fabio Coentrao, portuguese left back playing for Real Madrid

They all have the same bldy names too. There are at least 6 players called Paulinho playing top level football.

Speaking to a very nervous looking Alec Lindsay on his debut:

"When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net,

just the same way you used to at Bury. Bemused Lindsay said:

But Boss that wasn't me it was Bobby Kerr.

Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."

Fabio Coentrao, portuguese left back playing for Real Madrid

Ah, the second stringer. My mistake.smile.png

Judging from The Guardian today and reading the tea leaves, Bale is on his way out. Not trying to stir things up with the Spurs fellows, but the smoke about the Bale situation is quickly turning into a fire.coffee1.gif

Judging from The Guardian today and reading the tea leaves, Bale is on his way out. Not trying to stir things up with the Spurs fellows, but the smoke about the Bale situation is quickly turning into a fire.coffee1.gif

Right now i can't see Bale leaving. Madrid don't have the money either. I doubt any party is interested in the Guardians guess work either. Suarez and Rooney are far more likely candidates for a transfer and the whole Bale thing has quietened down

Yes jd, when the deal suits Spurs he will go !

I'll buy that Alfie.

You guys still think Bale is lily white and not having his agent/management team push for Madrid ?! Love is blind !biggrin.png

I'll buy that Alfie.

You guys still think Bale is lily white and not having his agent/management team push for Madrid ?! Love is blind !biggrin.png

None of you seem to attach logic to your argument that he's definately going. Thats all.

He will go, yes, just like modric, when WE are good and ready. BUT, whilst we have recieved the type of offer that would make his transfer realistically impossible to refuse the said club DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY and still owes us a bundle.

When Real Madrid get real and put us in a situation where we can sell him to them i'm sure we will.

Until such obvious and glaring stumbling blocks are dealt with by that skint club Bale will be staying, as much as we'd love to take them up on their silly offer.

Point taken?

biggrin.png

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

I'll buy that Alfie.

None of you seem to attach logic to your argument that he's definately going. Thats all.

He will go, yes, just like modric, when WE are good and ready. BUT, whilst we have recieved the type of offer that would make his transfer realistically impossible to refuse the said club DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY and still owes us a bundle.

When Real Madrid get real and put us in a situation where we can sell him to them i'm sure we will.

Until such obvious and glaring stumbling blocks are dealt with by that skint club Bale will be staying, as much as we'd love to take them up on their silly offer.

Point taken?

biggrin.png

OK Carmine. Watch this space.biggrin.png

I didn't think money grew on trees in Spain. I heard they were in a state of austerity yet you think we'll sell Gareth on the cheap to a skint club that owes us millions already.

Now let me think........presumably you are reckoning on the president of the Bank of Madrid to flip the finger to the tens of thousands having their homes repossessed by his bank and hand over another 100m to that debt ridden club? Somewhat unfeasible to put it mildly but hey, keep reading the english press.wink.png

I didn't think money grew on trees in Spain. I heard they were in a state of austerity yet you think we'll sell Gareth on the cheap to a skint club that owes us millions already.

Now let me think........presumably you are reckoning on the president of the Bank of Madrid to flip the finger to the tens of thousands having their homes repossessed by his bank and hand over another 100m to that debt ridden club? Somewhat unfeasible to put it mildly but hey, keep reading the english press.wink.png

Perhaps this will give them an idea mate.....http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/11/soup-kitchens-overwhelmed-in-crisis-ridden-spain/

Perhaps this will give them an idea mate.....http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/11/soup-kitchens-overwhelmed-in-crisis-ridden-spain/

Is that your regular read smokes laugh.png ?

Is that your regular read smokes laugh.png ?

I borrowed rij's newspaper. wink.png