The Gareth Bale transfer rumour thread

carmine

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is Gareth still at Spurs he is training with the squad.

What can it mean? biggrin.png

Yet despite Bale not even making a statement Sky informed everyone he was so upset and angry he was refusing to train. Have to say the english media and Sky do seen quite happy to be the street walkers for Real Madrid and Marcha. Embarrassing really the way they all jumped on the bandwagon.

Supposedly Levy's told Perez he's not getting a second meeting until he actually prove they have money. That should prove quite a task. Quality!

Yet despite Bale not even making a statement Sky informed everyone he was so upset and angry he was refusing to train. Have to say the english media and Sky do seen quite happy to be the street walkers for Real Madrid and Marcha. Embarrassing really the way they all jumped on the bandwagon.

Supposedly Levy's told Perez he's not getting a second meeting until he actually prove they have money. That should prove quite a task. Quality!

Yes the ratboy fiasco with staged payments was a farce.....this is a far different picture....£100m upfront and no pissing about thank you. biggrin.png

Yes the ratboy fiasco with staged payments was a farce.....this is a far different picture....£100m upfront and no pissing about thank you. biggrin.png

makes you wonder if real havent buggered us around with payments? barring the obvious of, MAYBE, making it more difficult for the buyer to organise, why the insistence on cash?, I still reckon it will be what we all agreed b4, makes more sense all round for them to wait until next year, out ronny, then try 2 get bale in?, though could be a different argument 4 us by then, new ground on the horizon and with him having another good year, strong possibility of champs lge,maybe perez being outed in the forth coming election?.as i said could well be a different picture

This thread seems to have come to to a standstill.

I see now the newspapers are trying to keep the story going by showing pictures of Bale in the passenger seat of someones car. Fascinating stuff

No change to what I said 5 weeks ago, when 95% of the football forum thought I was off me 'ead.... Ho hum. Get yer hats ready boys as there is no Bale transfer this window. End of. Mods could easily lock this thread now.

Oh Lord.... Lol.... the Daily Star.

Real Madrid snub Gareth Bale in Cash Crisis

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/331648/Real-Madrid-snub-Gareth-Bale-in-cash-crisis

Yawn!

Yes, get Marcha to tap up our player. Throw in 85m transfer figure. Get Zidane to vocally tap up Bale followed by half their first team wanting to welcome him aboard. Finally manage to get a meeting and guess what, no money. Then start complaining about the asking price saying its too much.

W*nkers.

• Like 1

Oh Lord.... Lol.... the Daily Star.

Real Madrid snub Gareth Bale in Cash Crisis

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/331648/Real-Madrid-snub-Gareth-Bale-in-cash-crisis

Yawn!

Yes, get Marcha to tap up our player.  Throw in 85m transfer figure.  Get Zidane to vocally tap up Bale followed by half their first team wanting to welcome him aboard.  Finally manage to get a meeting and guess what, no money.  Then start complaining about the asking price saying its too much.  

W*nkers.

Read the bs in that article too.

"in limbo".......Bale might well be limbering up is the closest he has got to that.

The ooh aah reporter added to the list of w*nkers.

United knocking on Bale's door now ? I guess Moyes and crew are looking for another "thanks, but no thanks" ?

Yes, and even more absurd than their forlorn attempts to lure Fabregas.

If their is a shred of truth to this which i very much doubt, then Moyes again is showing remarkable ineptitude in the transfer market

United knocking on Bale's door now ? I guess Moyes and crew are looking for another "thanks, but no thanks" ?

Yes, and even more absurd than their forlorn attempts to lure Fabregas.

If their is a shred of truth to this which i very much doubt, then Moyes again is showing remarkable ineptitude in the transfer market

I wouldn't think Levy would even consider selling Bale to United. He would be shooting himself in the foot as far as CL qualification and would rightly piss off Spurs fans. I would think its RM or bust at this point.

United would be better off splashing cash for Fellatio and Baines, and as difficult as it might be, coming to some sort of agreement with Rooney. With those three on board and RVP healthy they would be fearsome. But Rooney, that's the joker in the deck.

Seems to me Everton selling Fellaini and Baines would be shooting themselves in the foot in the same kind of way.

They've had a good window. Don't know if they need the money.

Everton have no shot at CL play even with those two. Though if I was a fan I'd hate to see them leave. I'd hope Everton wouldn't do Moyes any favors and will make United pay through the nose for them.

Seems to me Everton selling Fellaini and Baines would be shooting themselves in the foot in the same kind of way.

They've had a good window. Don't know if they need the money.

Everton have no shot at CL play even with those two. Though if I was a fan I'd hate to see them leave. I'd hope Everton wouldn't do Moyes any favors and will make United pay through the nose for them.

Not sure I agree JD. Bit of a long shot I grant you. But if they sell F&B, they have no chance of finishing higher than united. Especially if they sell them to united.

I am really pleased to find out for absolute certain that the foot injury is a genuine one. Gareth turning up for Wales to train is excellent in my view..... A true professional. His stance on no interviews is not unsurprising if some deal for next summer is still being discussed, and indeed his personal terms for this season still not confirmed. If the latter I pray DL finalises soon.

Seems he will not play at Palace, unless we are all in for a surprise - maybe last 25 mins off the bench? Praying he will be fit enough to start against Swansea.

Similarly Man U are going to be highly dependent on RVP maintaining consistent fitness through the season.

Correct SP and you find yourself immediately in pole position for the "Yer don't say!!" post of the season.biggrin.png

As things stand they are totally fcuked if he gets a nasty injury.

• Like 1

point taken carmine. I was just trying to work out in my own mind whether united are more dependent on RVP than spurs are dependent on Gareth.

Come on SP.... You know better than that. The Spurs team is far bigger than one player now..... The business conducted this window has been first class with maybe more to come. I understand your worries though.... If I were a Chelsea fan I would be uncomfortable tool....lol

• Like 1

point taken carmine. I was just trying to work out in my own mind whether united are more dependent on RVP than spurs are dependent on Gareth.

Come on SP.... You know better than that. The Spurs team is far bigger than one player now..... The business conducted this window has been first class with maybe more to come. I understand your worries though.... If I were a Chelsea fan I would be uncomfortable tool....lol

Yep. excellent window for spurs and still open.

Moyes?

Ian. Can you add to mjj s top 4 predictions thread?

Currently my statistical averaging puts spurs behind arse....

And we wouldn't want that, would we.

Sky reporting that Bale has told his Welsh teammates that he does not expect to play for Spurs again. Or was it that he did expect to play for Spurs again - someone else take a listen. I was working on my computer 5 minutes ago and I think I heard the former.

No wind-up intended here!

Moyes?

I know not done yet.... Need to open his email on a laptop. Ipad is useless for stuff like this. Need to get a grip!

Sky reporting that Bale has told his Welsh teammates that he does not expect to play for Spurs again. Or was it that he did expect to play for Spurs again - someone else take a listen. I was working on my computer 5 minutes ago and I think I heard the former.

OMG. Sky? Oh pooh it must be true then. Just waiting for confirmation from the Sun, Star and Mirror. Oh and Marcha....

What a load of old tosh. <deleted> me!

OMG. Sky? Oh pooh it must be true then. Just waiting for confirmation from the Sun, Star and Mirror. Oh and Marcha....

What a load of old tosh. <deleted> me!

It was a quote from the sun biggrin.png

• Like 1

Moyes?

I know not done yet.... Need to open his email on a laptop. Ipad is useless for stuff like this. Need to get a grip!

I'm talking about this one Ian, not the main comp.

Predictions - Top 4 +

Started by mjj, 2013-08-11 16:44

Moyes?

I'm talking about this one Ian, not the main comp.

Predictions - Top 4 +

Started by mjj, 2013-08-11 16:44

Found it.... I think? So many different variants of competition?

• Like 1