Honda cbr650 2014

I am at honda bigwing bangkok at this moment for 18 k km service for my cbr500r.

They have brought the 650 series show models and the new engine to bigwing already.

While here, i checked my booking status and figured out that i am number 8 for red cbr650f:)

Also they said no production delays and productiin fully ends on 12th of february and as i am in the first lot of delivery, i will be receiving my cbr650f at the end of february on 25th to 28th of february which is GREAT:D

Better than end of march sure!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What is the price and have you got a picture?

Edited by dogpoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am at honda bigwing bangkok at this moment for 18 k km service for my cbr500r.

They have brought the 650 series show models and the new engine to bigwing already.

While here, i checked my booking status and figured out that i am number 8 for red cbr650f:)

Also they said no production delays and productiin fully ends on 12th of february and as i am in the first lot of delivery, i will be receiving my cbr650f at the end of february on 25th to 28th of february which is GREAT:D

price and picture of?

price and picture of?

Sorry was it a difficult question? Price if your CBR650 etc

price and picture of?

Sorry was it a difficult question? Price if your CBR650 etc

i think your not going to get far with an attitude like that

It's just a question mate, I can't for the life of me see where you are coming from!! Is it the heat making people sensitive?

Price has been mentioned on this forum 37 times already.

But especially for you:

CB650F 285.000

CB650R 300.000

I am not responsible for providing wrong information rolleyes.gif

It's just a question mate, I can't for the life of me see where you are coming from!! Is it the heat making people sensitive?

But especially for you:

CB650F 285.000

CB650R 300.000

Thank you for that mate, it only takes a few taps on a keyboard to become a very helpful person!!

But especially for you:

CB650F 285.000

CB650R 300.000

Thank you for that mate, it only takes a few taps on a keyboard to become a very helpful person!!

You could have been very helpful to yourself then.

Google is your friend whistling.gif

This bike looks fantastic, I am looking for a second bike to use for longer rides away from the traffic, looks like a visit to big wing to see if they have in stock!!

you can book one and get it like june now. good demand as it is a good bike - apart from the design.

ll2 How much is the insurance for the CBR650f?

i think it is around 12 k. Bigwing insurance is somehow cheap.

Also, Tokio Marine sent me a letter last Friday reminding me the 1st class insurance renewal for my cbr500r as it will end on 15th of January, 2014 and as i did not make any accident and as there were no claims, they give it for 6500 thb!!!

I will try to get this one for my cbr650f.

I am really ignorant on insurances. Does anyone know, if i continue with Tokio Marine, do they give me a discount for cbr650f provided that i had no accidents and claims before in Thailand and with my cbr500r?

This bike looks fantastic, I am looking for a second bike to use for longer rides away from the traffic, looks like a visit to big wing to see if they have in stock!!

you can book one and get it like june now. good demand as it is a good bike - apart from the design.

Never mind I have ordered the Kawasaki Versys ideal for my needs!!

good for you, you have just ordered a good bike. you cannot go wrong with a versys, lots of happy owners at this forum. but its fax machine design kills me still it is subjective.

good for you, you have just ordered a good bike. you cannot go wrong with a versys, lots of happy owners at this forum. but its fax machine design kills me still it is subjective.

What's a fax machine design look like, looks great to me!

rumours state that, Honda Bigwing will bring cbr650f to the Bike Fest track weekend at Bonanza on 21st of December for test ride!!!!

I will be there anyway but it is nice to test ride cbr650f in advance so i have a better idea of the bike especially getting this idea on a track is fantastic and beneficial.

Big wing phuket have an open evening on sat 21st 19.00 to 21.00 to launch this bike, it looks a great bike and will give the Er6n thumper a run for it's money!!

The Er6n only sounds like a thumper. :D

Kind of like the Honda 500 range.

Down to the piston firing sequence I believe.