Erdinger Beer?

scotsdude

Hi All,

My friend and his wife are coming to visit us next month in Pattaya from Scotland. His favourite tipple is Erdinger beer. Does anyone know which supermarkets and bars in Pattaya have this wheat beer for sale? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• Like 1

you can try your luck along Nakluea road North of the roundabout, as there are plenty of German Restaurants and drinking dens. I am sure many of them will serve Erdinger, and some (though not all) offer excellent food as well.....

• Like 1

Most Supermarkets have Edinger Foodland, Villa, Friendship, not sure about the hyper- ones like Big C and Tesco though

If your friends like wheat beer, don't miss the Hopf Brew House Micro-Brewery on soi Yamato/Beach road just before Royal Garden Plaza/ Soi Post Office.

They brew a pretty good wheat beer and they do great Pizzas

• Like 1

My friend and his wife are coming to visit us next month in Pattaya from Scotland. His favourite tipple is Erdinger beer

A scottish guy, who prefers German "Weizenbier".

Respect for his good taste thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

"Friendship" on South Pattaya road and "Best" at the "Dolphin circle" sell it definitely.

Think Foodland has it too.

If you need a whole "Kasten Bier" (a box with 20 bottles/0,5 litres), the Import/Export shop on Soi Kaonoi is the place to go.

Edited by roban
  • Like 1