Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DASL, I've kept that image on my screen for 2 hours as I had ran out of my quota of likes.

Now, finally I have to pass your way.

Mate, that is a classic photo ... thumbsup.gif

Maybe the orange hats had a fight ...

Your daily ETAN. thumbsup.gif

14322391126_ea9f0eb4fe_b.jpg

DASL ... top ten photo for me ... thumbsup.gif

Brilliant.

Empathy for the subject.

Lighting, compensation, background (though I would have moved a fraction to the right to hid the silver car ... says he who hasn't a photo of an Eton yet ... facepalm.gif ) ... and I love the subject itself.

The light guards - like a bra.

The water pump (front right mudguard/fender) ... I presume it is.

The spare belt (front left mudguard/fender)

I'll have that one framed and signed please.

Thanks David. Much appreciated. Your enthousiasm and positiveness, like others share here is golden. smile.png

Studying ETAN's is my ongoing project and I hope more members will join us here.

Thanks Ron for starting this thread and staying faithfull. Hope to see more of your photo's of ETAN's standing still. You do that very well.

Here's a moving ETAN. Yasothon district.

14329785186_e27796348c_b.jpg

Top marks for the photo DAL.....and even more to the guy that grafted the front end of a truck onto his Etan^

Thanks, but I assure you, this is a slightly adjusted basic model, Shaggy. PDK(New Farm Car) manufactured.

DASL ... good photo.

70 kgs ... w00t.gif

I can unload a (Highlux) truck of 20 kg fish Food bags in under 10 mins and (almost) not raise a sweat.

I had to lift and carry 6 x 50 kg cement bags 20 metres and I was breathless and had a wee lie down afterwards.

But 70 kg bags ... wow. I know that she is most likely rolling them ... but still impressive.

OH ... I like how the boy looks on.