Do embassies have online records of entries ?

>you just get a visa-exempt 30-day permission to stay. If you have no details of your extension and re-entry permit transferred to your new passport and you do not carry also your old passport the immigration officer has no basis for anything else.

You kinda missed the point there.

I just got a 3xentry TV in London having forgotton one of my recent (exemption) entries. Clearly, there is no definative postion on the original question.

The fact that the visa application form asks for information about previous visits to Thailand would seem a strong indication that consulates cannot look up this information on their computers. Some consulates ask for "last visit" (singular), some for "last three visits", some for "previous visits" (plural, without numeric limitation)

The fact that the visa application form asks for information about previous visits to Thailand would seem a strong indication that consulates cannot look up this information on their computers. Some consulates ask for "last visit" (singular), some for "last three visits", some for "previous visits" (plural, without numeric limitation)

personally , I would need more than "strong indication" before I'd risk trying to fool them.

What you need is confirmation directly from a Thai consulate. Why don't you ask the consulate with which you usually deal?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sure they do.

Sure they don't

I see. Okay. Well I only said, sure they do because I know for sure that they do.

Which Embassy and what evidence do you have?

what evidence do you have that they dont have access?

Nothing in writing but verbal confirmation from the British Embassy BKK and I don't see how they could anyway.

Just to let people know Thai Immigration offices across the Kingdom have internet access to check for criminal records when apply for application to extend one year visa! That is why you have to wait for a few hours when applying ,when passport goes upstairs for checking 1st. This was confirmed to me by an Immigration officer at Jomtien.

Could be true they have access to criminal records in Thailand, but not from abroad.