Anyone been down Second Road this morning?

giddyup

Some minor flooding but nothing major. Drove from Darkside to avenue without incident in car. Suki clear...bottom of klang from beach to leng Kee is flooded. Bua khow and second road at klang are clear.

Cheers, thanks for the info. Of course we know anything can change. If I'm in the movies and we get a downpour could come out to find Second Road a metre deep.

My experience from a few months ago and the first real heavy rains; I was coming down from Suvarnabhumi and shortly after the recently completed junction where Highway 7 merges with 361 (from the Chonburi bypass), I noticed the real dark sky ahead and within 10 minutes, I was in a logjam. It opened up again but traffic stalled a couple of other times around Bang Phra and Surasak, before the Laem Chabang turnoff. The highway itself wasn't flooded but the feeders on either side were, forcing a whole lot more slow traffic and trucks onto the highway, causing the jams. There's some areas where there's standing water but for the most part, Highway 7 itself remains flood free but not the feeders, especially north of that junction.