Really need advice about my lady in pattaya

mymads

You need to check yourself for STDs. Never Never have unprotected sex in Thailand, If its a bargirl or not. Unless you have a death wish.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by balo

You should try to find a nice lady who works in Big C or a Bank, who has a normal job, then you might not

worry as much.

Be careful and good luck, you need it i am sorry to say.

They're place of work does NOT make it any less likely that they will be good or bad people.

Please read my Post again, I said " with a decent job he MIGHT not worry as much "

She sounds like a very good and sincere girl.

Maybe you are a lucky guy.

I will help you prove it.

Send me 10,000 THB and the location of where she works and her name.

A good photo of her would be good to send too.

I will visit her work and see if we can prove she is true to you or not.

PM me and I will give you the address to send the information to.

Don't worry, She sounds like a good one to me!

That's a bit pricey. I'll do it for the price of 3 JD's, 3 LD's, 1 BF and 1 ST. Say 2.5K. whistling.gif

She sounds like a very good and sincere girl.

Maybe you are a lucky guy.

I will help you prove it.

Send me 10,000 THB and the location of where she works and her name.

A good photo of her would be good to send too.

I will visit her work and see if we can prove she is true to you or not.

PM me and I will give you the address to send the information to.

Don't worry, She sounds like a good one to me!

That's a bit pricey. I'll do it for the price of 3 JD's, 3 LD's, 1 BF and 1 ST. Say 2.5K. whistling.gif

Thats a tad presumptuous ...

you'll be out of pocket taxi

Edited by MrMalarkey

OP: I was almost rendered speechless by the naivety displayed in your post. Whether thru bars or other establishments or thru the internet, a large percentage of Thai females(and males) in Thailand are 'on the game' as they can make a lot more money doing that then being in poorly paid other employment. In fact the girl in your story in effect told you about herself and her life but your ego or gross inexperience got in the way of u seeing the truth.

Her job is to get as much money as she can from all farangs or whoever., and she will lie and cheat etc., to get what she wants and she ain't bothered if she gives u a disease or makes you bankrupt or suicidal as there are plenty of suckers like you coming to Thailand.

So:

Grow up, get real, have yourself STD tested, forget this one as there are plenty more , and in future use protection and master your emotions.

Edited by zombie nights

Word of advice: think about that girl for one last time. Something like this should be on your mind..it was a good time, I had fun but it's clear that she is not honest. She is just one of the gold digging Pattaya whores who try to take advantage of gullible men like me. From time to time she told you, you dont understand lady in Pattaya. Well I think she was right so let me enlighten you: she is a b*tch who have sex with men to get paid. That's what she does for a living. Now approach the closest mirror and look at yourself. Is this how much you are worth? To believe all the BS that a woman like this tells you, get into a relationship with her and maintain the pathetic illusion that she loves you..just to get ripped off eventually? Or be a man, go out and find a decent lady who truly loves you as this one showed you already that she has no respect for you and doesn't care about you.

If you're after a a serious relationship cut your losses and dump her now then do what the other dudes say; find a nice girl who works a regular job (ONLY ONE) and definitely get that STD checkup but not in that order.

We really don't want to hear about any other farangs 'falling' from their hotel balconies.

• Like 1

You're not serious about this. Payed romance & she is playing you like a fiddle. 10 years here & over 100's of posts on bad endings. Some of the working girls are very cute & know the ATM game to well. Time to man up & see the gravity of what your saying man. And a kid to boot!

Next will be the sick quai on papas farm send 25000 baht to fix.When I first blew into Thailand 10 years ago I hooked up with a hot dancer in Krabi. She really had it going on. But I knew the reality of the situation so I hooked up with a good girl that had a normal job & is 15 years younger than I am & we still are living together. And on the other note in 3 weeks get an aids test at Pattaya intl hospital. As much as I hate wrapping it up a girl that gets around in Pattaya is a big mistake when it comes to aids. Good luck & don't be a sucker!

Edited by Beardog

Good troll post, but why not get a job and earn real money? My sister earned $4328 last month by just laying on her back and answering a few questions.

What kind of question were you sister answering while laying on her back? like, does it feel good for you too?

Basic four questions:

- yes, I like you

- yes, you handsum

- no, you not old

- no, you not fat

i wish i was trolling but i am not, all i wrote is real and i am fool i think

Reality catched you... now act accordingly... you wanted to shag her for money and she agreed, so why do you think she will not agree to other similar proposals?

• Like 1

he is from manchester its bum bum!

But what is 'bumbum and others?' I am pretty sure you did not need to move to pats for that, can get in bkk, just more expensive

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

But what is 'bumbum and others?

I think he means boom boom (BG talk) but you never know, maybe it really was bum bum and the gf is really a ladyboy.

Great stuff, married before, thats the sinsot at least 500k, add on another 500k for having a kid in tow, sex worker, wow shit that adds another 500k onto the price.

Dont forget the farang mansion upcountry, 5 million, plus 5 million for the land she already owns, throw in a loso 'tuna as well.

This is girl is too HiSo for you mate, hope you can afford the running costs.

This must be a joke!

In love with a stranger after a few days, and a bar-girl at that!

Unprotected sex, not just once, but several times! Talk about HIV in waiting. I suggest you get yourself checked out. In your home country would you have unprotected sex with a prostitute?

If what you have said is true (I don't believe it is though, nobody could be so naive) take note of what's being said on here. You must walk, or better still, run away. All the warning signs are staring you in the face.

You refer to her as your lady. Believe me, she is not. She is anybody's lady. She's a prostitute.

Edited by wineman

You should try to find a nice lady who works in Big C or a Bank, who has a normal job, then you might not

worry as much.

Be careful and good luck, you need it i am sorry to say.

In Pattaya every lady is a potential freelancer heck some of the shops upstairs in BIg C are always empty as the shot assistants are out doing short times.

She may or may not like you, when I was a younger guy visiting Thailand I had a lot of fun with the girls there, rarely paid to have ladies coming to stay with me (much to the displeasure of certain grumpy types). Some of them were in a grey area between being on the game and not, but at that point I was not really too bothered. I would not put those those experiences down as "romantic" as you put it, but yeah I was having fun and so was the girls. The chances are buddy that this was just a fun time for you, plenty of women out there!