When do the 90 day reports need to start?

Arrived in Thailand in July this year on a 90day Non-Imm O Visa then extended it for another 60days which expires at the end of this month. I'll then be doing a 1yr extension which I believe will be 'under consideration' for 1-2 months. At no point have I been given a 90 day report document, a friend thinks they start when my 1yr visa is (hopefully) granted, anyone know if that is correct?

Thanks.

You have to report after staying 90 consecutive days in the Kingdom.

From the information you provided and as I understand it, this will be due 90 days after you make the application for a 1yr extension.

More knowledgable people will comment without doubt.

Edited by CharlieH

It appears to be based upon marriage. Normally it will be from your permit to stay date you have when you do your 1 year extension. The 60 day extension counted as a 90 day report. But some offices may start a new 90 days from the date you get your extension stamp after the 30 day under consideration stamp.

My office changed mine to 90 days after I got the stamp this year by doing a report for me. They did the form and just had me sign it and put a new receipt in my passport.

• Like 1

Unless told otherwise you should report 90 days after you applied for the 60 day extension of stay - that is the starting date for a 90 day TM.47 report count. As said they may allow you to report 90 days from your actual 1 year application but unless they say something I would count from first extension; which is the regulation.

Insread of waiting for them to say something when you do your 1 year extension, ask them. The office that I use automatically resets the 90 days clock when I do my extension and staples a new report form in my passport. But, it's a small office and the same people do everything. Not many offices are known to do this, so ask!