Two Russian tourists abused by drunken Thai teenage gang

webfact

How can you be a teenager when you are 25 ? They use a special lotion or creme ?

And should it not be " Two drunken Russian tourists abused by teenage gang" ? Sorry to all Russians for the generalization !!

Doesn't the above report say the Thai teenagers were drunk?

No mention of whether the Russians were!

How did you get to the conclusion that sobered up a gang of five and intoxicated the 2 Russians?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you be a teenager when you are 25 ? They use a special lotion or creme ?

And should it not be " Two drunken Russian tourists abused by teenage gang" ? Sorry to all Russians for the generalization !!

Doesn't the above report say the Thai teenagers were drunk?

No mention of whether the Russians were!

How did you get to the conclusion that sobered up a gang of five and intoxicated the 2 Russians?

Some call it sarcasm ......

So curious why any foreigner would choose to stay in LOS. You all best be watching your ass! It's only going to get worse now that the bar has been set at 500B fine for dangerous assault by a Thai.

It's open season on foreigners now.

I guess most of us here come from countries that have lost their sense of sovereignty. While finding the sovereignty laws in Thailand frustrating for my relationship with my daughter and her mother and owning stuff and doing business, our countries have been overrun by outsiders, to the detriment of our laws, our concepts of fair play and social cohesion.

Don't forget this is a country that has never been occupied, except for a partial incursion of the Burmese Army.

This is a country that has its own language, its own writing and its own historical time zone, which I love.

Russians and Thais make a good match, but this is their country and if they feel frustration and direct it at us

its not laudable but it is understandable.

Things only get worse if you think they will.

Personally it doesn't bother me.

The problem with getting caught up with the dramas in the media which is ALWAYS slanted for the selling power of sensationalism, is that for every drama going on between a few people, there are a

whole bunch of law abiding, pleasant citizens, getting in on and having fun.

Quality tourists welcomed by quality locals!!w00t.gif

what makes a quality tourist ? coming from western Europe ? Australia ? US ? so the people of other countries are not good enough ? could be interesting to know according to your opinion what define a Quality tourist.

Yes, Northwestern Europe, and the US, East Asians like the Japanese and Koreans.

Lower quality tourists would be, mainly everything from Eastern Europe, Russia, Slovakia, Serbia, etc, and Southern Europe like Greece, Turkey, etc...

I see , so Thais are low quality tourists also ? just wonder where you from ? Have you ever been to Eastern Europe ? russia ? Greece ?

Quality tourists welcomed by quality locals!!w00t.gif

what makes a quality tourist ? coming from western Europe ? Australia ? US ? so the people of other countries are not good enough ? could be interesting to know according to your opinion what define a Quality tourist.

Yes, Northwestern Europe, and the US, East Asians like the Japanese and Koreans.

Lower quality tourists would be, mainly everything from Eastern Europe, Russia, Slovakia, Serbia, etc, and Southern Europe like Greece, Turkey, etc...

I see , so Thais are low quality tourists also ? just wonder where you from ? Have you ever been to Eastern Europe ? russia ? Greece ?

Sure, Thais can be tourists in their own country, but I was talking about, mainly foreigners.

Never been to Russia, or Greece, and I would sure like to visit some day, I am fascinated by the history of Russia, and eastern Europe in general, as well as, of course the massive impact Greeks have had on western civilization.

Having said that, I do realize that by todays standards, and the success of modern Europe, both the south, and even more so Eastern Europe is way behind Northwestern Europe, when it comes to, well, everything.

In general, things from Eastern Europe, means low quality, and some degree, also southern Europe.

• Like 1

Actually, shouldn't it read " Two drunken Russian tourists attacked by 5 drunken Thai youngsters"?