Shipping Liquid with Thai post, why forbidden only in this country ?

thailandbeachisland

We regularly ship out small 250ml sample bottles of used industrial coolant liquids for analysis to labs in Singapore and UK without any problems. Why is the OP so hesistant to tell us what is he sending? Maybe some toxic or flammable liquid?

You have just been lucky but unfortunately won't be anymore.

It is not possible to send any liquid now, even by surface mail (which does not exist anymore actually).

When is the last time you shipped any liquid ?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes.... but beyond this farang cock fight, we have learned that Thailand Post has either new regulation or are finally enforcing a old regulation that prohibits liquids being consigned by post.

The OP should maybe TRY ANOTHER POST OFFICE just in case the system isn't 100% rolled out yet. A bit like the ubiquitous farang looking to open a bank account or the vagaries of Thailand's Immigration offices.

Sheesh, I've only been here 22 minutes and only speak Swahili and I sussed that out already.

I also wonder how they can check all parcels ?

And how come that in Europe or USA we can send liquid and batteries by post but not in Thailand ?

Have you ever asked that question at the post office?

I also wonder how they can check all parcels ?

And how come that in Europe or USA we can send liquid and batteries by post but not in Thailand ?

Have you ever asked that question at the post office?

Sorry, can't stop laughing <3

You can laugh all you want, They have a website with all the explanations & we are here asking other people their opinions. Don't you think asking the source makes more sense? A bit of research helps instead of counting on others.

Unless you are trying to ship an illegal / prohibited product not meant for export.

Now laugh all you want.rolleyes.gif

I just mailed off 2 bottles of liquid with no problem. But this was domestic mail, within Thailand.

There seem to be restrictions in many places on international shipment of liquids. Every time I look into anything on amazon that is liquid, get the no international shipping message.

I just mailed off 2 bottles of liquid with no problem. But this was domestic mail, within Thailand.

There seem to be restrictions in many places on international shipment of liquids. Every time I look into anything on amazon that is liquid, get the no international shipping message.

There is no problem to receive any liquid from anywhere.

The only problem is to send abroad even 1 small bottle of shampoo or perfume.

• 10 months later...

Yes, they denied me to send shampoo, even when I lied about the parcel content: they just had to shake the parcel to know that it was liquid :-)

There is no problem to receive any liquid from anywhere.

The only problem is to send abroad even 1 small bottle of shampoo or perfume.