no credit card

I want to book a flight from Bangkok to Hat Yai. I do not have a credit card, but do have a Kasikorn Account and debit card. Can I book this flight online? What about a travel agent? Does anyone know if there is one in Nakhon Sawan or Phitsanulok?

Everything is fixed now, thanks Old Git.

On Nok air you can also select to pay at 7/11, counter service at Big C and several other shops. Nok sends you a code by SMS which you take to 7/11 etc., they take your cash and at 7/11 they print a receipt slip (comes out of their normal receipt printer) with all the flight details, booking number / code number etc.

But you have to pay fairly quickly after you receive the initial SMS from Nok Air or it cancels automatically. I think the time limit to pay, after you receive the sms is about 4 hours but that point needs checking.

Used it many times.

Everything is fixed now, thanks Old Git.

On Nok air you can also select to pay at 7/11, counter service at Big C and several other shops. Nok sends you a code by SMS which you take to 7/11 etc., they take your cash and at 7/11 they print a receipt slip (comes out of their normal receipt printer) with all the flight details, booking number / code number etc.

But you have to pay fairly quickly after you receive the initial SMS from Nok Air or it cancels automatically. I think the time limit to pay, after you receive the sms is about 4 hours but that point needs checking.

Used it many times.

Thanks scorecard, that is very interesting.