Don't risk tourists' lives, warns Royal Thai Navy

webfact

Bloody tourists who needs them? they even annoy the Thai navy now, sooner we get rid of them for good the better.

What do you mean Bloody tourist, believe that Thailand main income is from tourists, do not think Thailand can afford to lose only that income.

Bloody tourists who needs them? they even annoy the Thai navy now, sooner we get rid of them for good the better.

What do you mean Bloody tourist, believe that Thailand main income is from tourists, do not think Thailand can afford to lose only that income.

On phuket, yes, but for Thailand tourism is far from the main income.

Sent from my D90W using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Anyone who is need of help at sea can call the Royal Thai Navy at 076-391590 and 076-391598.

This potentially life saving information should be posted at airports, ports and elsewhere. This is not the first time tourist/dive boats decided to leave their clients behind.

I've never heard of a dive boat in Thailand leaving divers behind. Who was that and where did it happen?

Was reported here last week - made the Daily mail online - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2508225/Arizona-couple-abandoned-boat-underwater-scuba-diving-Thailand.html

Edit - found here - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/682032-boat-captain-abandons-novice-us-divers-in-middle-of-the-ocean-in-thailand/

Good, spread the word.

Only pain in their pockets will change anything.

Well it took you as long to type the statement as it would to ask Google, biggrin.png

Another Google expert. Why on earth would I ask an American based search engine about recent events in Thailand when there's a perfectly good forum in the form of Thaivisa to ask people with local knowledge. There's more to the internet than Google.
So as you don't get second hand information and bother other people when you can find out the same answers yourself.

Make some effort!

You actually think TV members are in on the recent Bangkok events....... I am one and have seen nothing, and recommend others stay clear.

How Google actually works is it provides you with links to local News sources. duh!

And do you think TV is based in Thailand......?crazy.gif

It does strike me a lot of the members don't live here.

As to BKK currently, the Thais seem to have their own network and my wife would not let us leave our street Sunday.

The focus of events has changed and we all know where to avoid.