Good tv series

beechbum

Private eyes had good 3 episodes. Fourth was already boring. I guess they run out of ideas already.

Braindead have a silly, yet funny start. My impression is that it was created to fight against Trumpism. It will most likely last for long.

The Last ship started it's third season. Looks good and could be worth to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

i just watch the pilot of 'The Last Ship' last night, which was brilliant, very action packed, post apocalyptic kind of thing. very well made, good acting, tons of action. not sure how they are going to keep the pace at this level, usually shows that start with a big bang like this fade pretty quick, but it's on season 3 now so i guess they are doing something right.

also "Rake', the original Aussie one which is brilliant, not the shit US knockoff, is back for season 4. if you haven't seen it, you need to start from season 1 to get it. it's the funniest show on tv by far.

i just watch the pilot of 'The Last Ship' last night, which was brilliant, very action packed, post apocalyptic kind of thing. very well made, good acting, tons of action. not sure how they are going to keep the pace at this level, usually shows that start with a big bang like this fade pretty quick, but it's on season 3 now so i guess they are doing something right.

also "Rake', the original Aussie one which is brilliant, not the shit US knockoff, is back for season 4. if you haven't seen it, you need to start from season 1 to get it. it's the funniest show on tv by far.

Yes, The Last Ship is now up to Season 3 Episode 3 - but I'm not so sure about your "good acting" accolade laugh.png.

"Captain Chandler" (Eric Dane) appears to have just one facial expression - bland. Very odd. biggrin.png

I'm still waiting for The Walking Dead season 7 to start. I want to know who got their head smashed in ohmy.png. Surely it wasn't Korlll. huh.png

Meanwhile can watch all episodes s1 to s6 each week night on FoxThai smile.png.

Edited by JetsetBkk

The last ship first season was brilliant.

The second season was interesting.

Thirds season seems to be like any other soap opera. Hoping it would get better.

Thirds season seems to be like any other soap opera. Hoping it would get better.

I think they should dump Captain Chandler. Worst actor ever! biggrin.png

Once the story is good, nobody cares about the actors.

I din't even notice the capitain's actions.

Once the story is good, nobody cares about the actors.

I din't even notice the capitain's actions.

He doesn't have any biggrin.png - like a cardboard cut-out with a hinged jaw moving up and down.

Roger Moore looks quite animated in comparison - at least he moves the odd eye-brow.

"The Kettering Incident" - spooky goings-on in Tasmania...

First double episode pretty good. Definitely going to watch the rest.

Edit:

I hope one of the sub-title crew pick this one up. Definitely needed in some places. rolleyes.gif

Edited by JetsetBkk

yep, the 3rd season is loosing me a bit, i don't know why they killed off Rhona Mitra (Dr. Scott), i guess she had other plans, but she made the show, her and Tex.

yep, the 3rd season is loosing me a bit, i don't know why they killed off Rhona Mitra (Dr. Scott), i guess she had other plans, but she made the show, her and Tex.

You might want to consider SPOILER ALERT for the benefits of the folks that haven't watched it yet!!

Posted via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyone using U-Torrent having problems with it lately?

The U.S. Government has arrested the alleged owner of KickassTorrents, the world's largest torrent site. The 30-year-old Ukrainian was arrested in Poland today and is charged with criminal copyright infringement and money laundering. In addition, a federal court in Chicago has ordered the seizure of several KAT domain names.

https://torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/

Edited by JB300

i like rarbg for the latest releases, tv and movie.

there is really nothing on at all these days and now i heard GOT will not be back until summer next year! <deleted>

i've tried watching Mr. Robot which is highly acclaimed, but i find it kinda boring. i've been watching the good wife, which is a very run of the mill lawyer drama, but its easy watching it you have time to kill

i like rarbg for the latest releases, tv and movie.

there is really nothing on at all these days and now i heard GOT will not be back until summer next year! <deleted>

i've tried watching Mr. Robot which is highly acclaimed, but i find it kinda boring. i've been watching the good wife, which is a very run of the mill lawyer drama, but its easy watching it you have time to kill

Queen of the south, Ballers, Suits, Hell on wheels, Silicon valley, The secret agent...must be something you can view?

just started watching a new comedy, 'brain dead'. its hilarious, about an invasion of brain eating ants from space that turn people into political zealots. its funny because it could be true.

also sex and drugs and rock and roll with Denis Leary is pretty funny