Pheu Thai to Suthep: 'Stop harassing PM Yingluck, family'

webfact

Pheu Thai to Suthep: 'Stop harassing PM, family'

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Government Spokeswoman Sunisa Lertpakawat Wednesday asked protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban to stop harassing caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her family.

Sunisa said Suthep was apparently trying to intimidate Yingluck to pressure her to resign by planning protest outside her house Sunday.

"Why won't Suthep Thaugsuban, secretary-general of the People's Democratic Reform Committee, stop harassing Yingluck and her family?" Sunisa said at a press conference.

Sunisa alleged that Suthep earlier harassed Yingluck's son and now he planned to send female protesters to intimidate Yingluck at her house.

Sunisa said Suthep should stop calling for Yingluck to resign because all sides were now making preparations for the February 2 election.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-12-18

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Government Spokeswoman Sunisa Lertpakawat Wednesday asked protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban to stop harassing caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her family.

Gosh!, for a really really important press release like this, couldn't they use the actual spokesperson? I feel insulted that they used a mere deputy spokeswoman. What a great smear tactic, present no evidence that her boss is being harassed, just use the old "are you still beating your wife?" ruse, classic.

Nice to see Lt Sunisa landing on her feet, with this government spokesperson lark.

I think this is the same woman who claimed she paid her own expenses to write a book about Thaksin (while employed and being paid as an Army Lieutenant) called "Thaksin Where Are You" which alongside a transcript of former singer Arisaman speaking at a red shirt rally is perhaps the single easiest way to replicate what a steaming pile of diaorhea would look like in paper form.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/08/01/politics/politics_30043291.php

Nice work if you can get it, that's for sure. Almost as good as a former minister and Khunying who has alledgedly had her hand in the till the last 18 months for government PR and media departments while pretending to be focused on creating a life about Buddhism, and all the rest of the scumbags who hang around with the erstwhile Dubai based fugitive convict.

No, we would definitely not want to encourage nepotism, this administration is all about putting the right person in the right job on merit....it's never based on vindictive punishment for past actions, and massive rewards for being a spineless suck up.

Would make a wonderful classified ad though:

"Wanted. Spineless individuals with presentable face, no brain and a desire to profiteer from their countrymen/women for leading jobs in corrupt administration. Must be able to calculate 40%. Willing to travel to Dubai, Hong Kong or Montenegro a plus. Discretion and ability to tell lies with a straight face considered important. No fatties. Send resume and recent photo to Notapom Patmadog"

As the woman in the coffee house in Harry Met Sally said, "I'll have what she's having."

Did u notice by any chance this article is about Suthep and Yingluk?

Nice to see Lt Sunisa landing on her feet, with this government spokesperson lark.

I think this is the same woman who claimed she paid her own expenses to write a book about Thaksin (while employed and being paid as an Army Lieutenant) called "Thaksin Where Are You" which alongside a transcript of former singer Arisaman speaking at a red shirt rally is perhaps the single easiest way to replicate what a steaming pile of diaorhea would look like in paper form.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/08/01/politics/politics_30043291.php

Nice work if you can get it, that's for sure. Almost as good as a former minister and Khunying who has alledgedly had her hand in the till the last 18 months for government PR and media departments while pretending to be focused on creating a life about Buddhism, and all the rest of the scumbags who hang around with the erstwhile Dubai based fugitive convict.

No, we would definitely not want to encourage nepotism, this administration is all about putting the right person in the right job on merit....it's never based on vindictive punishment for past actions, and massive rewards for being a spineless suck up.

Would make a wonderful classified ad though:

"Wanted. Spineless individuals with presentable face, no brain and a desire to profiteer from their countrymen/women for leading jobs in corrupt administration. Must be able to calculate 40%. Willing to travel to Dubai, Hong Kong or Montenegro a plus. Discretion and ability to tell lies with a straight face considered important. No fatties. Send resume and recent photo to Notapom Patmadog"

As the woman in the coffee house in Harry Met Sally said, "I'll have what she's having."

and Sunisa giggle.gif

None of you obviously have children. Why should they involve her kids? Is THAT fair?

I think it is a very disgusting low blow and he should be frowned upon for this dispicable act.

Agree. But he didn't actually threaten anything, He said if mummy has to suddenly flit, then the young son will also probably go with her.

But madame PM/DM thrust young son into the limelight when she pushed him over other kids to walk out with Chelsea. A little 'perk" for the young member of the piggy family, more equal than others and all that.

Not many PMs in real democracies would do that. Greedy and selfish.

• Like 2

None of you obviously have children. Why should they involve her kids? Is THAT fair?

I think it is a very disgusting low blow and he should be frowned upon for this dispicable act.

Oh yes and Abhisit didn't have children at home when they threw blood at his house.

Don't use words like 'disgusting' and 'despicable' when the people you're defending have used even worse tactics before.

Hypocrites.

At the end of the day any kids should be left out of this mess. Its not right

There was no evidence of this and it was officially denied by the school. It's just an attempt to discredit the protestors.

• Like 1

"her kids" (plural)

I knew that caretaker-PM Yingluck has one son, as he is sometimes seen (in uniform !) helping his Mum attending political-occasions, didn't realise that she had other child/children too, as you suggest ?

Edited by Ricardo

Oh yes and Abhisit didn't have children at home when they threw blood at his house.

Don't use words like 'disgusting' and 'despicable' when the people you're defending have used even worse tactics before.

Hypocrites.

At the end of the day any kids should be left out of this mess. Its not right

I agree with you entirely, and can't help wondering why YL felt the need to bring him into it...!!

Hold on.....Can somebody provide a picture of Sunisa?

If she is as gorgeous as Yingluck.....I will forgive her.

Forget about brains.....they don't need them, only the looks count. wub.png

No problem. You be the judge as far as looks are concerned. As for brains, they are both brilliant people.whistling.gif

post-9891-0-77411700-1387422915_thumb.jppost-9891-0-55728900-1387422922_thumb.jp

The orginal press release regarding the child being harassed was discounted by the school where it was susposed to have occured. The second susposed harassment threat seems to be another attempt to promote negitive opinion against the protest leader/group by the PT party. With the number of publicized attempts to harm this family, either mentally or physically, that have been alledged but virtually unproven, it may be seen just another attempt at soliciting potential votes.

Is there any proof that Suthep said people should harass the boy? You blame Suthep for something he had no control over, maybe? But I guess what Thaksin is doing to the country is OK?

• Like 2

Annoyed, I ran out of 'likes' before I got here. She brought her kid into it, Suthep never 'threatened' the kid. And why the hell shouldn't the kid have his eyes opened to what a hippocritical brainless moron his mother is and see how much people hate her ?! She brought it on herself by being so dumb and useless ! How in the hell could anyone want her to be PM when she has no training or education in it ? Oh yeah, she is just Thaksin's puppet so it doesn't matter. Only in Thailand....clap2.gif

Annoyed, I ran out of 'likes' before I got here. She brought her kid into it, Suthep never 'threatened' the kid. And why the hell shouldn't the kid have his eyes opened to what a hippocritical brainless moron his mother is and see how much people hate her ?! She brought it on herself by being so dumb and useless ! How in the hell could anyone want her to be PM when she has no training or education in it ? Oh yeah, she is just Thaksin's puppet so it doesn't matter. Only in Thailand....clap2.gif

I would think that the only thing the boy has been told is he is part of the clan so there will never be much to worry about. Unfortunately par for the course for the children of the elite.

He will grow up like the rest of the family..

Did u notice by any chance this article reflects the words of Lt Sunisa, a government deputy spokesperson whose claim to that post is worth questioning, and the content of her comments related to Suthep and PM Yingluck reference her as the source in subheading, because in fact at no point is it clear that Yingluck has ever said these words, nor is it clear if Suthep ever engaged in intimidation?

BTW this is straight out of the Shin playbook - cry foul when caught, because if you ignore long enough you win as people forget e.g.

- I don't remember (Thaksin asset declaration)& It was a honest mistake (asset declaration)

- I didn't create fraudulent documents (Khunying Pojamarn when caught forging documents relating to tax evasion using a Khingying title backdated to a point when she was not yet a Khunying)

- Everyone should stop pointing fingers at my son (when Oak was caught cheating at Ram U smuggling in cheat sheets)

- (tears) - numerous current PM

- etc (insert 108 1009 examples of idiotic childish inability to take responsibility for their actions)